VitTuned Vacuum Block Group Buy

VitViper

The ultimate vacuum block for your K series powered vehicle (Civic Si, RSX, TSX, you name it!). Designed to perfectly fit into the brake booster like coming off the intake manifold, it provides a clean and professional install so you can avoid that nasty T-tap mess when running your boost gauge, boost controller, wastegate, blow off, the works!

vittuned_block5.jpg

vittuned_block1.jpg

VitTuned Vacuum Block - Boost Control/Vacuum Blocks - Products

For 10+ buyers I can do $69 shipped, For 20+ I can do $63 shipped.

NPT plugs and barb fittings included at no additional cost -- if you want the push to connect fittings and hard line hose like in the images, they can be included for an additional fee.

Anyone interested in a really nice vacuum block that allows for a very clean install on your turbo car?

These are about 3-4 weeks out -- hopping we can get at least 10 serious so I can get these made and out to you guys!

1. ??

This only applies for turbo'd engines, right? GSquared has the PRL Turbo kit on his car.

This only applies for turbo'd engines, right? GSquared has the PRL Turbo kit on his car.

Yes, this is for all the turbo cars!

I do and I will want my engine bay to look as clean as possible! VitViper what is involved with changing over what I have now to that? It does look a lot nicer than the bay does in some of the install pictures.

Every fitting I used is 1/8" NPT, so you can use either the typical 1/4" ID hose barbs if you have hose right now, or convert to the push-to-connect like I did. If you have Tial parts, they use the STUPID M10x1.0 thread -- the adapters to 1/8" NPT are $6 a piece (well worth it IMO) in the one spot I found. Basically I can get you all the parts you need aside from the adapters. The adapters for Tial are here: http://www.egauges.com/vdo_acce.asp?Subgroup=Metric_Adapter_Bushings Part #R7960.

This GB is going on the 8th forums too, so hopefully between the two we can get this done!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully this sells well in the future when more members get turbo in their 9th.

Back