w00t... pew pew pew.

rippars

teh pentagon
Vehicle Model
Acura MDX A-Spec
Body Style
SUV
site is different but i like. most of you know i still have my s/ced fg2 but also added a 2010 tsx (non-tech boo... i know but i love it still)

the old girl in her current state

DSC_0327.jpg

the garage

IMAG0067-2.jpg

together

IMAG0086.jpg

You have the entire honda/acura family going there. How do you like the tsx? - the fg2 is looking really clean man

the tsx is the 15th or 16th honda in the family. currently it will only be tinted, a roof rack, and swapped all the interior lighting to leds. drop and wheels way down the road but happy with it.

now only if i could refinish the bbs lm's that have been sitting around forever the si would be complete.

isn't that ryryninja?

i used to (read: still do!) get them mixed up. those silly Ryans... can't ever get them straight.

need to update this thread.

2010 pmm tsx is gone and replaced it with a 2012 tsx tech in bellanova white pearl. dealership got the same financing and got me at the same rate so i went for it. in turn my mom got rid of her 2009 mdx and got a 2012 tsx tech in graphite luster metallic to lower her monthly payments. dad got into a 05 tl which we are due to pick up in a day or two since they just got it in from a trade.

waiting for the spring to line the cars up for a photo together.

Back