Mordorator
North NJ
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Fiji Blue Pearl Coupe Coolest Member Since: May 15, 2011
Full-Race posted this on FB.
59888_10151571773292527_1142791249_n.jpg

I wonder if the piping is going to be a mess from the 2012 to the 2013's. With the new crash bar, I wonder if it screws up their intercooler piping designs for the 2012.

I wish, want a turbo so badly but don't want to completely destroy my warranty. :(

Edit: Changed my mind. Boost > Warranty!

Last edited:
Bumping this thread as I am in talks with Full-Race about getting the kit but no one knows if it fits the 2013 Sedan correctly, if anyone is by them and is interested please go for it! (Trying to convince them to work around the fog light and battery as well).

If only I had the time for a road trip to AZ!

Need that boost! :turbospin:

Last edited:
so they said they haven't tested it on a 2013?

"I actually just went and talked to manufacturing. We still need a car to do the test fit. So I can't sell this kit until the test has been done." [Context of talking about my 2013 Sedan] Looks like no. Just got this back today. :( I'll update my post in the other thread as well.

Also, as I mentioned I'm really pushing them to try and work around the fog light removal and mini battery little details. Not really what I want to happen to my daily driver, I even told Full-Race if the OEM size battery and fog light fit I will buy it the second they confirm fitment.

Last edited:
Probably not news they want to hear, as it'd involve probably altering all of their jigs for the pipes/welding etc. Keep us posted

Probably not news they want to hear, as it'd involve probably altering all of their jigs for the pipes/welding etc. Keep us posted

Well they get a guaranteed sale of out it, but yes, probably not what they want to hear. Then again, removing the driver fog light permanently and getting a smaller battery is probably not what daily driver customers want to hear (imo at least -- may not be their largest customer base, but still customers).

It's also possible as other kits do not require either of those things to be done. Granted I don't know the difference between them besides the different turbo options but still.

have not had a 2013 in yet, but just got an email from a 2013 customer last week will get back to him asap.

You do not need to change the battery, it just needs to rotate. we will offer an excellent and simple solution in a couple months

Last edited:
Anywhere with a colder climate the battery option would be foolish. Sometimes we have trouble with OEM batteries not having enough cold cranking amps and therefore the car not starting (-30, -40 degrees c). I personally would not want to put a smaller battery in mine especially with all the new tech it has to power (Navi, Heated Seats, Reverse Camera, Climate Control, etc.)

Back