What are your thoughts on...

What are your thoughts on vomit

• I don't care if I vomit or not

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I think most people hate vomiting, unless it's steve-o or something.

You surely feel a heck of a lot better AFTER the fact though

I'm not a fan. I don't like people vomiting, seeing them vomit, hearing them vomit, or even smelling their vomit. It makes me want to vomit.

Also, this is another reason why I HATE party girls. They make a sloppy mess. HUGE turn-off!

lulz....The lil lady would be having a karate fight alone in the sidewalk....

Is this thread a good spot to post a vid of my friend after he does 2 1/2 shotter of jager, after a long night of drinking & a full stomach? :banana whip2:

• Staff
:iough:

some beers, vodka, a loch ness monster, cheeseburger, fries etc made it onto the back of my passenger seat headrest, inside the headrest, down the back of the seat...in pocket, door pocket...everywhere in the 2007 FBP FA5 we had.

That's the last time I was around vomit.
That was like 2yrs ago.

:bricks:

Wow in the Si, the same scenario happen to me but it was in a Dodge Stratus (a daily beater I had, when I had my hatch), but there was someone in the backseat so it didn't quite make the headrest if ya know what I means... LOL

thank you for the description...I'm now smelling it in my nose

It doesn't bother me to visually see others do it, but if I smell it I get grossed out... and if it touches me I'm beyond grossed out.
Personally not a fan of doing it myself either but thankfully that rarely happens!

Baahaha... cat vomit is a whole other catagory. I deal with that pretty regularly lately it seems, and it isn't near as gross as people barf :confused:

Back