What Can You Tell From My 3d Gear Pull?

hotdogjohnny

USA
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
I bought flashpro and p2r spacer from batman900 in November. He gave me his VitViper tune as well, because the only diiference in our mods was his Injen cai vs. my Typhoon. The car has run really well, but I think Iv'e been getting bad mileage. I wish we could upload the *.fpdl her but we can't. So here's a link to my 3d gear pull today. Any thoughts?

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B3t2Xln2JDDAT0hBUDJySHRmN1U/edit?usp=sharing

I'm guessing only users with flashpro can look at this?

I can open it in flashpro manager but I wouldn't be able to tell you what I'm looking at lol sorry...You would need a tuner to look at it

It's a little on the lean side,but pretty good considering it came from a VitTuned Si already ;)
Hey Vit - Thanks for looking it over. At 79mph in 3d gear, I'm glad no one needs 4th gear pulls!
The mileage issue must be my heavy right foot :vtec:!

The mileage issue is probably untuned part throttle for your car -- one car's perfect map is another car's basemap that gets bad mpg's...

The mileage issue is probably untuned part throttle for your car -- one car's perfect map is another car's basemap that gets bad mpg's...

I won't be upgrading anything engine related for some time, so if you'll pm me and tell me what you will need from me to rectify part throttle, I think it would be worth it for me to get the present file fine-tuned. Thanks.

Back