What I did for my SI....

None2Slow

Nampa, Id
Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Coupe
Bought it a friend. Got rid of the wifes 2009 Impreza for a 2013 Accord EX-L V6 Auto with Navi. She wanted it in a manual, but wanted it in Still night pearl. Not available. Went so far as to talk to the rep for the area and its not an option. 20130504_123858_resized.jpg

beauty... I've yet to see that color coupe in person. Looks good in the pic

Its a limited color only to the coupes. The color is much brighter than the pic shows. It has a really nice metalic and pearl color to it. The color is what drew the wife in. At that point, I picked the options and powertrain. This is the fully loaded with camera, nav and both cameras. Even had the light up door sills. Didnt want the body kit or the 19's as I dont see a need for that. Sills were included. The other blue they had was a base V6 with no nav. Now Im looking for light up sill for my 2012 SI coupe. Hmmmm I see they are available for the 2013. Will these fit the 2012? Now to look.

Nice,real nice man... May be my next car too,but I'm getting the 6 speed.

There was an Accord Sport in this color around my area but the price was about $29000. Pretty ridiculous if the one I bought was only about $24k and they raise up the price for a blue one to $29k.

The V6 feels strong. Side by side I give it a big win over the SI coupe. The Sport mode allows the engine to reve a bit higher before shifting to the next gear. If you use the paddle shifters it switches to manual mode, but will return to the proper gearif going to slow, but doesn't seem to upshift on its own, unless you shift back to auto then back to sport. Now my impression is limited as I only have 550 miles on it and its the wifes car. It does get better mileage than the SI which supprised me. On the freeway I have already seen low 30's in this. Could be because of the way I drive the SI. nahhhh couldn't be that, now could it?

The window sticker was $33,130. We got it to $28,900 so not bad. Plus we had our own financing in place before we walked in. If they could beat our rate and NOT use Chase, we would go with theirs. nope. Didn't think they would anyways, as it was through wifes work. Part of getting a better deal is to make it very clear that you don't need the car and you don't have to buy from them. I already had my 2012 SI that I didn't buy from them, so they know I will go somewhere else.

Yeah I feel potential from the 2.4L in the Sport Model but I've been babying the car since it only has 200 or so miles

The V6 feels strong. Side by side I give it a big win over the SI coupe. The Sport mode allows the engine to reve a bit higher before shifting to the next gear. If you use the paddle shifters it switches to manual mode, but will return to the proper gearif going to slow, but doesn't seem to upshift on its own, unless you shift back to auto then back to sport. Now my impression is limited as I only have 550 miles on it and its the wifes car. It does get better mileage than the SI which supprised me. On the freeway I have already seen low 30's in this. Could be because of the way I drive the SI. nahhhh couldn't be that, now could it?
They should have made it an option to put the v6 in the si it makes nice power Honda get with the program! haha but that is a very sexy car and the blue looks amazing!

Gorgeous, I really want this car in a V6 White but the white only comes in auto which is ridiculous. If the 2014 V6 MT doesnt come in white then the Si sedan is gonna get the nod when I'm in the market lol.

This is the V6, but also only comes in auto in this color (SNP) We even had the area Honda rep checking for a way to get a manual. I also have a 2012 CBP SI coupe. If the urge to shift gears becomes strong, I can always go there. The SI is my dd.

Back