Whats' the number of your HFP ????

I don't believe there are any special vin #'s on any HFP's. Especially since dealerships can add the parts on after they arrive from being built.

I don't believe there are any special vin #'s on any HFP's. Especially since dealerships can add the parts on after they arrive from being built.
K thank's Webby for the info........ I kind'a thought that or else there would've been numbers somewhere on the dash or interior.....but i thought i'd ask just for badness :)

Hi guy's .... so if thers' only 4,000 HFP's being made for Canada are they numbered... and if so is there a way to find out your number???? just wondr'n ...........

Renegademan......
Dunno about numbers but i do know that it was 400 HFP's for Canada 200 black and 200 white, You have one and I have one so that leaves 198 black unknowns lol

When you purchased your car did you get the regular 17" Alloy Si wheels with the Michelin MXM4's as well as the 18" HFP wheels ?.
I had gone back to the sales manager after i had bought the car and asked what became of the wheels and tires that shipped with the car and he told me they were in the parts room and asked if i would like to have them delivered to my house, that is what i have on the car now while it is parked for the winter and i have my HFP wheels downstairs in the basement.

What kind of mileage did you manage to rack up your first summer with the car ?

Dunno about numbers but i do know that it was 400 HFP's for Canada 200 black and 200 white, You have one and I have one so that leaves 198 black unknowns lol

When you purchased your car did you get the regular 17" Alloy Si wheels with the Michelin MXM4's as well as the 18" HFP wheels ?.
I had gone back to the sales manager after i had bought the car and asked what became of the wheels and tires that shipped with the car and he told me they were in the parts room and asked if i would like to have them delivered to my house, that is what i have on the car now while it is parked for the winter and i have my HFP wheels downstairs in the basement.

What kind of mileage did you manage to rack up your first summer with the car ?

Ya how a small slip of a finger on'a keyboard can make such'a difference eh .... " 4000" hahaha!!!. when i first inquired about the car it was sit'n in the show room with the HFP full package ...and i asked a salesman about the original rims&tires.... i was told it came like it was .... I had my suspitions but never pushed it any further...but now you got me think'n hard about find'n out what's up with that ..... as far as mileage goes' i can't say cuz i enjoyed slam'n it down and cut'n in the V-tech way to much to know... :) but i just hate the rev hang man i want that gone...... also found a little more oil consumption then normal ...... how 'bout you ???

I have seen a red 2012 HFP yesterday on the road so I am confused. I also read that only 400 of them were sold in Canada in black or white. Maybe it was bought from US, or maybe they repainted it. It had the exact sunburst shade and the paint job looked very proper as good as the original. Most of the cars you can tell if a new paint job, this one was perfect. Had a local plate so it is Canadian :)

you can purchase a sunburst orange one and then order the ground effect package and have it installed.
But the only way to buy one in Canada already done with the suspension, wheels and ground effects kit was to get either black or white.Althou they were offered in the states in all the Si colors
MissyE (That's wrong i think) lives in NB and purchased a blue Si and added the ground effects kit and the suspension to it think she went with a different wheel/ tire combo. Plus in Winnipeg i have seen a couple of coupes with the ground effects kit but no suspension or wheels.

Back