What's your favorite car?

omg_racing

Chapel Hill, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
coupe
(I searched the forum and couldn't find a thread like this. I apologize if one exists.)

This is a little off topic and a little on topic but what's your favorite car? I mean...besides a 9th Gen Honda Civic...obviously. :popcornbig:

That's a no-brainer for me... '87 Buick GNX... 276 hp in stock trim, black and sinister looking. Obviously it would have to have some attention in a few areas, swap to the taller B-Body spindles up front, tubular control arms, Currie 9" ford bolt in axle housing in the rear, with a spool and 35 spline axles. Would also have to have larger rubber, 16's at a bare minimum... most likely need to have the trunk mini-tubbed as well as the rear frame section pinched inward to clear the rolling stock. Baer Brakes front and back with hydroboost assist.

Ken Duttweiler would be called up for one of his twin turbo 1200 hp Stage 2 Buick V6 engines, backed by a 2004R transmission. Race buckets up front, 8 point cage... dark tinted windows. Put the portly car on a serious diet, 'glass hood and trunklid, plastic headlights, aluminum 10 gallon fuel cell, remove any non-essential item other than the bare minimum. :leghump:

I have always wanted a Dodge Viper ever since they debuted. I am also loving the new Challengers.

(I searched the forum and couldn't find a thread like this. I apologize if one exists.)

This is a little off topic and a little on topic but what's your favorite car? I mean...besides a 9th Gen Honda Civic...obviously. :popcornbig:

It is the water cooler. Nothing is off topic!

NSX (any gen). Although it only has less than 280hp, I could care less but to own and drive one.

Last edited:
I also like classic Mustangs and the Cadillac CTS-V.

I like cars. How can you possibly expect me to pick a single favorite?!

Along with a power plant similar to this, albeit not as radical.... twin turbo.jpg

Would be sweet to run in something like the Silver State Classic, although you would need a serious cooling system, a huge fuel reserve and tall gearing. I would want more of an all purpose street machine... something that handles decent for a mid size car, and still can be run hard on the strip. A spool would be real hard on tires on the street, but a LSD of any type would be short lived. A Lenco transmission would be best for durability, but it may get tiring on the street.

I'm demanding like that.

Well, in that case, I really like the last two models of Preludes too! I came really close to buying one during the last model year, but opted for a motorcycle instead. Honda Shadow VLX Deluxe 600 with a big jet kit and Cobra pipes. Nothing like a 600cc motorcycle that barely got 30mpg!

Last edited:
My first dream car...Lamborghini Countach
lambo.jpg

Dream car # 2.....Acura NSX

nsx.jpg

More recent dream car...Lamborghini Aventador

Lambo Aventador.jpg

Back