Wheel spacers

Marc-André

Montreal
Vehicle Model
SI
Body Style
Sedan
Hey guys,

I'm new here, just bought my 9th gen a few months ago. I was thinking of puting wheel spacers on it to push the wheels out a little. I tought 1'' would be good but i'm not sure about wich ones to buy. I know the ''slip on'' things arent that good so i'll buy the ones with the lugs on. My question is should I buy the one peice ones with the machined hubs or the ones that are flat and comes with hub spacer rings? Are the spacer rings safe?

Thanks

They are 20mm and 25mm, no 15mm as those were sent back because they didn't achieve the depth I was looking for.

Here's a heads up for anyone wanting to use spacers these on stock 9th gen 17 inch Si rims. It has to do only with how big the spacers can be without rubbing, etc..
I have 15mm front, 20mm rear, hub-centric spacers. They were fine on Acura RSX Type S rims with 215/45/17 stock Michelins. The Acura rims are spec identical to our stock Si rims.
But I just got a great deal on a set of 225/45/17 Nokian snows, slapped them on my stock Si 17" rims, and there is significant rubbing and bottoming out. I did not remove the spacers first, but will have to after tomorrow's snow storm is over.

So I'm not saying don't use spacers. Just don't use them in the setup I currently have.

What are your camber settings?

I have -1.3 front, and -1.0 rear and never had any rubbing with 20mm spacers and H&R springs.

Are you running 225/45/17s? They fill the well more. Also, there's 12/32 tread depth. But here's the alignment info before this setup: -.2 front and -2.0 rear.

I would advise getting the bolt-on type. I got mine on eBay by searching 5x114.3 12x1.5 64.1

I got 20mm all around for $59 a pair shipped. here's how they look:

camber specs there were roughly -.6 front, -1.2 rear and its quite flush.

I have since added a touch more camber all around, and I'm lovin it.

I would advise getting the bolt-on type. I got mine on eBay by searching 5x114.3 12x1.5 64.1

I got 20mm all around for $59 a pair shipped. here's how they look:

camber specs there were roughly -.6 front, -1.2 rear and its quite flush.

I have since added a touch more camber all around, and I'm lovin it.
Is this with out a camber kit!? Im looking to do h&r spring and 20mm on rear...but i dont think ill need a camber kit!?

I installed camber correction on all 4 corners to be able to adjust it how I wanted. natural camber in the rear was -2.3 and almost none in the front. in that picture I adjusted camber to around -0.6 front -1.6 rear

Back