Where to order intake?!

Tortoise

Im getting ready to order an aFe or greddy intake and im seeing people saying theyve gotten them for as little as 280 bucks. Lowest ive seen so far was the greddy for 332. Can anybody please point me in the right direction? My girl is getting me this for christmas :)

I see nothing under the $300+ price point ... even on amazon.com or ebay.com. Who said they paid $280?

The Takeda intake is the same as the Greddy one. And it's going for $325 shipped at Wesellcarparts.com. WSCP also has a promotion today of $12 off $100 purchase.

Just get the Takeda. It's the same as Greddy and you're saving ~$50.

i guess...I really wanted to put all "legit" parts on this car but i guess its only a name and emblem.

How is it not legit? They make intakes for countless cars.

Also, if you don't call them legit...go with injen or something else. The intake design youre looking at is a generic design by some company. Then they all apply their logo. 3 companies have that "same" intake. I can slap a 9th logo on one and sell it here. There are companies overseas selling these in bulk without a brand on them.

i would get injen but i dont want a cold air. What other company brands these besides aFe and greddy? Also do you know anything about the computer relearning back to stock after an intake is put on? Is that a rumor?

Well Takeda is AFE per say. It is more known for making intake systems compared to Greddy.

AFE Takeda and Greddy are BOTH legit parts.

The ECU wont have an issue with relearning since the MAF housing is similar in size as stock.

Back