XdemonicfleasX 2012 SI :)

XdemonicfleasX

pelzer sc
Vehicle Model
Lx
Body Style
Hatch
Well i figured I'd finally make a thread showing off my ride and introduce myself a lil bit. I'm originally am from a lil 4 way stop town called pumpkintown SC, but now currently reside in pelzer SC. I got hit with the new car bug that struck the rescue squad i work at a lil while back and finally traded in my 08 civic ex coupe. When i bought my first civic i really loved the 08 Si but with college in mind i convinced myself i needed to think strictly about fuel efficiency, but after 4 years of regretting not buying the Si and wishing i had the practicality of a 4 dr, I finally have the car i want. So here's a lil thread about how I am going to make it my own.

The old ride
08-civic-jpg.3122

Fresh off the lot 2012 Civic Si 4dr
img_0069-jpg.3123

First mod was injen CAI
injen-jpg.3124

Then Tsudo 70mm cat back exhaust
tsudo-catback-jpg.3125

I'll have more pics up tommorrow. for now its time for sleep.

sorry for the double post. had some issues.

Attachments

• 08 civic.jpg
    08 civic.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_0069.JPG
    IMG_0069.JPG
    146.8 KB · Views: 113
  • injen.jpg
    injen.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 113
  • tsudo catback.jpg
    tsudo catback.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 112
Welcome to the forum! What do you think of the CAI? I've read some mixed reviews on them, people seem to either love it or hate it.

Welcome to the forum! What do you think of the CAI? I've read some mixed reviews on them, people seem to either love it or hate it.
what did you hear from users hating them? I've never heard complaints - other than people driving through rivers

I love it and would recommend it to anyone. Car sounds and feels better. Only issue I've noted as well as other users is the fact it will occasionally bog around 3k rpm.

The bog can always be fixed. FLASHPRO (coming soon)!!!

Welcome to the site!

what did you hear from users hating them? I've never heard complaints - other than people driving through rivers
On another forum a few people have talked about the bogging mentioned above, and also some have had issues with the check engine and an emmision warning coming on after having them installed for a while (5000km or more). Obviously if you drive through a river that part is your own fault, lol.

I know aem had issues initially on the 8th with check engine light issues. They revised the design pretty quick though

Back