"XtenShift" Shift Knob Extender

No triple stack? :giggle:

Forget triple stacking, just start producing these:
DSCN2848JPG_Thumbnail1.jpg

id like to see any possibly photos or any info on the extender installed with the short throw shifter that they offer if anyone has anything ive been eyeing it myself for a while

Im curious, whats the benefit of doing this?
Not trolling, i think they look pretty awesome, I've just always wondered what the benefit of an extender was. Also, since im already kind of on the topic, Whats the benefit of a heavier shift knob? does it slip into gear easier?

Not trolling, i think they look pretty awesome, I've just always wondered what the benefit of an extender was. Also, since im already kind of on the topic, Whats the benefit of a heavier shift knob? does it slip into gear easier?
shift extender mated with a short shifter can help if you plan on tracking the car its less distance to the shifter from the steering wheel its more of a comfort mod not a performance mod

Higher shift levers = less time your hand spends traveling from the steering wheel to the shift knob. Weighted shift knobs make shifting feel more precise when the weight is shifted.

shift extender mated with a short shifter can help if you plan on tracking the car its less distance to the shifter from the steering wheel its more of a comfort mod not a performance mod
Higher shift levers = less time your hand spends traveling from the steering wheel to the shift knob. Weighted shift knobs make shifting feel more precise when the weight is shifted.
I see, Thanks! I DD my car so I guess im not gonna get an extender (because its pretty much pointless for DD) but now im thinking of a heavier shift knob. Sometimes, 3rd and 5th feels alittle notchy going into the gate, then again, I am new to manual cars so it may just be me, Anyways back to topic. I dont wanna derail this thread lol

I see, Thanks! I DD my car so I guess im not gonna get an extender (because its pretty much pointless for DD) but now im thinking of a heavier shift knob. Sometimes, 3rd and 5th feels alittle notchy going into the gate, then again, I am new to manual cars so it may just be me, Anyways back to topic. I dont wanna derail this thread lol
get the extender.
as a dd my car feels wicked with it i know what you mean by that 5th gear getting notchy with a stock knob its smooth as butter now well worth the 30 bucks IMO and it looks wicked

also definitely look into getting an STS with it so that the throws dont feel abnormally long

get the extender.
as a dd my car feels wicked with it i know what you mean by that 5th gear getting notchy with a stock knob its smooth as butter now well worth the 30 bucks IMO and it looks wicked
Now im reconsidering. It really does look awesome. ahhhh, I think I'm gonna order one this friday. I feel like I need to do atleast one modification every month to keep my self occupied. Still saving up for an exhaust which is my main goal but hell, This is $30 and easy installation.

Back