Sold Yospeed 2013 Summer Anniversary Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yospeed

yospeed-summer-sale-big2.jpg

Our biggest sale of the year has officially begun! Throughout the month of August we’ll be discounting literally EVERY product we make, starting with our most acclaimed product, our door sills! This year we’re offering 20% off all Honda Civic door sill sets!

Already have door sills? Awesome! That doesn't mean you won’t have a chance to swipe up additional Yospeed swag at a steep discount. We’ll be discounting new products EVERY WEDNESDAY until literally everything we sell is on sale!

When will it end?
The big Summer Sale ends August 31st at midnight, so don’t end up waiting last minute and miss out!

So what's on sale?!

2012+ Honda Civic Coupe Door Sills - 20% OFF

2012+ Honda Civic Sedan Door Sills - 20% OFF

2012+ Honda Civic Battery Tie Downs - 20% OFF

2012+ Honda Civic Rear Tow Hook - 10% OFF

Can I get mine custom engraved?
Yes. YES. A thousands times, YES! DO IT! If you want a custom engraved order just e-mail us davidyonehara@yospeed.com with what you want engraved on your order instead of "Civic" or "Si" and we'll get straight to work on it!

P.S. We'll be adding more items to the sale throughout the month. When we add a new item, we'll post it up here!

20-off-yospeed-honda-civic-coupe-door-sills.jpg

20-off-yospeed-honda-civic-door-sills.jpg

20-off-yospeed-honda-civic-battery-tie-downs.jpg

20-off-yospeed-billet-tow-hook.jpg

Last edited:
Are the rear sills for the sedan available with a silhouette of the 2013 Si model?

Are the rear sills for the sedan available with a silhouette of the 2013 Si model?

If you want to customize your sills, you can always e-mail me! It's free right now and I'm able to engrave pretty much anything!

Tow hooks AND cup holder covers are now on sale on the site, no coupons required.

And yes, I know red is still sold out. :(

I'll be adding red and two more new colors to the line-up shortly, and I'll be extending the sale on those beyond the Summer Sale since they're not available right now.

New coupon code! Order a pair of license plate frames and get 20% off using "20off" (all lowercase). Or you can shoot me an e-mail if you'd like a pair of custom engraved frames!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back