Sold Yospeed Secret Fall Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yospeed

SALE ENDS TONIGHT(11/1/2013) AT MIDNIGHT

We're trying something new this season. We're going to be having a sale, but you won't see any of the sale prices or discounts reflected on our website, because we're going giving discounts to our followers and 9thcivic members this time around.

Our first secret discount will be for our battery tie downs!

How does it work?

All you need to do is enter in the secret code during check out! It's that simple. The code is CASE-SENSITIVE, so make sure you enter it exactly as it's written, all lowercase letters.

Secret Code: "ilovemycivic" - added 10/11/2013

Civic/Si Battery Tie Downs - 2012+ Honda Civic Battery Tie Down - Yospeed

25-percent-off_zps654d0f67.jpg

Secret Code: "ilovemycoupe" - added 10/16/2013

Coupe Door Sill Garnish Si or Civic - 2012+ Honda Civic Coupe Door Sill Garnish - Yospeed

yospeed-door-sill-sale2_zps9d7d465a.jpg

Secret Code: "ilovemysedan" - added 10/16/2013

Sedan Door Sill Garnish Si or Civic - 2012+ Honda Civic Sedan Door Sill Garnish - Yospeed

yospeed-door-sill-sale_zpsd182139e.jpg

If you find something you want on our site and there's no code for it yet, check back in a week or so. We'll be adding more products to the sale line up as the month progresses!

Just a quick side note, if you have trouble entering in the code or it doesn't seem to be working for you, shoot me an e-mail and I'll be happy to assist. Our site works pretty well across most mobile platforms, but if you have trouble, you might need to use a computer to complete your order.

Last edited:
when you add the license plate frames, i'm getting two!
ever since i got pulled over for my license plate covers....i've been looking for nice frames

i want me some sills but im broke.... i blame my lady lol

No frames this time around. I'm sold out, and it'll be a while before I can make any more. :( Still working finishing this last batch of tow hooks!

i love the full custom sills!!!! i didnt realize you could do that

Sale's ending in three days! I know a lot of people were looking to get cup holder covers and license plate frames on sale, but we're running low on covers, and completely out of frames right now. I'll be working through the weekend for the next few weeks so I can replenish them and have them ready for our big Winter Sale in December!

i'm waiting for the plate frames! I've searched all over for nice looking frames and nothing is as nice as the ones you offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back