Status
Not open for further replies.

hotdogjohnny

USA
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
I'm looking for a spare set of tires. Your 17" stock Michelins, sitting in the garage maybe? Local in NJ would be best for pickup. LMK.

I sold mine for 300 on Craig's list in 30 minutes for 300 they had around 90 percent tread on them.

They usually go for around 400 but the 13 owners try to sell theirs for a grand lol but I don't think anyone buys it. Good luck!

I was in a pinch,my car was on stands,rims getting powder coated,so they only way I was buying better tires was I had to sell mine fast,I would have got 400 if I was patient,but I didn't want to put them back on,so I sold them,I'm glad I did.

Are they really that bad? I haven't driven on any other low profile tires in years, so I don't know what brand(s)/models are better.

If you drive aggressive,I would not recommend them,plus there loud as he'll too.I've seen worse,but I've seen many better

You're telling me people will pay me $400 for these shitty tires?

If I hit the gas hard in 2nd gear on wet pavement I break traction almost completely, immediately. It's like driving on ice. Such a terrible tire. They feel dangerous.

Those tires are 175.00 new.when I sold mine the looked new,a guy need tires for his daughters scion tc,he was about to get new ones,going low quality he was looking at 500 dollars.so 300 for michelins was a no brainier,he didn't believe me about tread( even with pics ) but when he saw them,the transaction took about 2 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back