YouTube Channel |whitesiguy| Vlogs, Mod Reviews, Races & More!

whitesiguyYT

New York
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan

Alright guys so I just joined this forum in hopes of learning some new things and helping others with what I know so far. I stumbled upon the media section of the forum and I think a lot of you would enjoy my YouTube channel. If you don't know already, I drive a 9th Gen Civic Si, a 2014 FB6 to be exact. As of right now I have full bolt ons and a tune but I will be going boosted in the near future with huge plans for my car and my build.

I've been making videos since I first got my car, and my channel has diversified and changed along the way. I started off barely making videos but as my channel has grown I've come to let my subscribers choose the content they want to see. On my channel you will find a wide array of videos, whether it be vlogs, mod reviews, exhaust clips, flybys, races, or subscriber picked video topics, you are sure to find at least a few videos you find useful and entertaining.

I am trying to get my channel out there and I really do appreciate it when you guys subscribe. My channel has seen great growth as of late and I want to keep it up! A lot of other car communities have their own respective 'YouTubers' but now the 9th gen community has one too!

So please take a moment to visit my channel, watch a few videos, and if you like it subscribe. I really do appreciate it and all the support you guys give me.

If you want to follow me on Instagram to see some cool pictures and whatnot that would be cool too. My username is @dapper_si

Like I said, I appreciate the tremendous support I've been getting as of late. I'm happy to finally see my channel grow and my subscriber base becoming more and more interactive.

And just putting it out there, if you live in the New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania area and you want a car you owned reviewed, or a video of your car made for my channel let me know. I've been trying to get some cars to diversify my channel even more.

Thank you guys for reading!

Hit 500 subscribers today! I appreciate all the support I get from you guys. If you havn't subscribed already please do!

About to hit 1000 subscribers. Its amazing because just 3 weeks ago I was excited to hit 500, and it took 4 months to get to that point! If you guys can please just give my channel a glance, and subscribe if you like my content I would appreciate it a ton! This is a huge milestone for me and I'm excited I've been gathering so much support.

I just started doing a Forza 5 series and Horizon 2 will also be coming. Watch as I develop a Civic Si into a track monster on Forza 5!

Enjoy? Please SUBSCRIBE and help me hit 2k subscribers!

Part four was just uploaded, you can check it out here:

New part of the Forza 5 build series on a 22B STi is up! Please check it out and if you like it subscribe! Almost at 2k subs and I appreciate everyone of you!

Back