Nomar06

Super Moderator
Super Mod
Charlotte, NC
Vehicle Model
Fiesta ST (FiST)
Body Style
hatch
Some of the cabins in the "old" Tapoco Lodge did not have tvs. The reason I would need a tv is to watch some College Football during driving downtime.

sonej4

Looking for room for two, possibly three. Nothing available at Fontana except sweetheart rooms

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
I'm filled to capacity with Nomar, jeffer, and Nathan. I do think there's room wednesday night as Nomar isn't coming until thursday.

VtecBoi_88

Marion, North Carolina
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
I got a little pocket change to chip in.... Is anyone still lookin for one more person? If not how much are campsites?? I may just pack the stuff up and camp out if everyone is already booked. My son has been havein alot of Dr. appts so sorry I havent really had the time to get on a try to work anything out.

Nomar06

Super Moderator
Super Mod
Charlotte, NC
Vehicle Model
Fiesta ST (FiST)
Body Style
hatch
Campsites are $20 a night....call and reserve one. I think they have only 10. About a mile from the lodge....

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
I got a little pocket change to chip in.... Is anyone still lookin for one more person? If not how much are campsites?? I may just pack the stuff up and camp out if everyone is already booked. My son has been havein alot of Dr. appts so sorry I havent really had the time to get on a try to work anything out.

I think everyone is pretty much full in the cabins, so the campsite will probably be the best choice, the lodge isn't far away. I believe the campsites are down at the bottom near the dam.

budurka29

Just wanted to chime in and say i live about an hour and a half or so south in upstate South Carolina . If any 1 needs a one night stay or anything we got spare rooms and beds. The house is huge and has a swimming pool and big drive way. Easily accommodate 3-4 extra people besides my family. Fri sat and sunday would be the best times as every1 works during the week but if u need a stop to stay or have a long drive your welcome here

Also i was hoping to maybe come up for a drive on maybe sat or sun. To meet u guys so if a few people start at one location its easier for the noobs (like me) that have never been there and no idea where to go . So i just wanted to leave an open invitation to any1 thats willing to have a little drive for a cozzy stay :)

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
Just wanted to chime in and say i live about an hour and a half or so south in upstate South Carolina . If any 1 needs a one night stay or anything we got spare rooms and beds. The house is huge and has a swimming pool and big drive way. Easily accommodate 3-4 extra people besides my family. Fri sat and sunday would be the best times as every1 works during the week but if u need a stop to stay or have a long drive your welcome here

Also i was hoping to maybe come up for a drive on maybe sat or sun. To meet u guys so if a few people start at one location its easier for the noobs (like me) that have never been there and no idea where to go . So i just wanted to leave an open invitation to any1 thats willing to have a little drive for a cozzy stay :)

Your best chance is to come up on Saturday and stay most the day. On Sunday most of us will have left before 11AM.