Become the Honda CEO

NoMoreNissans

Ottawa, Canada
Vehicle Model
Civic LX
Body Style
Sedan
What's your first move as the new CEO of Honda International?

I'd offer an Accord Si to compete with and finish the Nissan Maxima once and for all. Those cars almost ruined my life with repair bills, no joke ('00 and '02).

Imagine the new accords with a turbo slapped on the V6, big brembo brakes and wheels, with a nice big spoiler and improved suspension.

Maybe its just me, but that sounds nice. Probably would interfere with some of the Acura sales though

NoMoreNissans

Ottawa, Canada
Vehicle Model
Civic LX
Body Style
Sedan
While I'm at it, I'd probably change the name to something other than 'Accord'... anyone else wonder where this name came from? Seems like they flipped through the dictionary and picked a random word.

Dar-Dar

Mordorator
North NJ
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Fiji Blue Pearl Coupe Coolest Member Since: May 15, 2011

bcurtis

South Carolina
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
I would definitely not call it an Si. I would stick with the sport, but give it more... Sportiness.

I would redesign the ridge line because it's getting it's *** kicked by all the other pick ups right now and finally I would bring the dang s2k back for good

NoMoreNissans

Ottawa, Canada
Vehicle Model
Civic LX
Body Style
Sedan
I would definitely not call it an Si. I would stick with the sport, but give it more... Sportiness.

I would redesign the ridge line because it's getting it's *** kicked by all the other pick ups right now and finally I would bring the dang s2k back for good
I agree with the Ridgeline. I load trucks with A/Cs and furnaces all day at work, and theres this one contractor who drives a Ridgeline. Can barely fit anything in that bed, and it was all flimsy plastic. Needs a rethink for sure