Bobopool: The Mod With A Mouth
Vip Member
Greensboro, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
PainIs4ThaWeak

:clapping: Great video Mike! I always get a bit of a chubby when I hear your right foot mash the "Go" pedal and your supercharger starts screaming. :spaz: :squirrel:

The only thing I can come up with is that in order to preserve your overall artistic vision for the vid...the footage of my car shooting flames ended up on the cutting room floor. :think: :giggle:

I'm just kidding sir. I know your battery ran out before I got there.

PainIs4ThaWeak

Charlotte, NC
Vehicle Model
RC-F / Accord 6+6
Body Style
Coupe
I know man - but it seems like that original GoPro HD that I have doesn't like to pick up fireballs from exhausts for some reason :\

I had Brandon and Greg tell me I threw a fireball during one trip while they were behind me with my GoPro. Reviewed the vid to see no evidence of the proclaimed fireball at all :(

sonej4

Nice video. Almost done with the clutch finally. I have been taking my time, especially when it was time to lift the tranny back into the car. I couldn't lift it with one arm, so I had to wait for my son to help.

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
I finally finished. What a pita. Remind me to not do that again. Although now that I know what I am doing it would go a lot faster.

Ah yes, nothing like the feeling of finishing a pita automotive job at 1AM, I've been there too, many times.

07TLX

Somewhere in SEPA
Vehicle Model
Pontiac
Body Style
G8 GT
Annnnd, finally finished the minor editing of one of my runs from the trip. Be easy on me, I only had one camera feed to use. But opinions are welcome :)

That s/c whine makes my pants tighter, would have been nicer if the background music was not so loud and let the natural sound of the motor be be more prevalent...

mattsbobo

Bobopool: The Mod With A Mouth
Vip Member
Greensboro, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
That s/c whine makes my pants tighter, would have been nicer if the background music was not so loud and let the natural sound of the motor be be more prevalent...

I was thinking the same thing the whole time I was watching