for answers

Dennis Rockholt

9k Alll Day
Franklin, TN
Vehicle Model
370Z Fairlady aka "Nismo"
Body Style
Coupe
I am also in, my hesitates as well from time to time, I have always just chalked it up to a difference in humidity, or the air temps. But what to I know haha but vit is still tuning me so that may be it

Dennis Rockholt

9k Alll Day
Franklin, TN
Vehicle Model
Body Style
Coupe

squiggy

Cartographer
Super Mod
Michiana
Vehicle Model
'12 Civic Si
Body Style
DBP II Coupe
^^ hmm mine is always on, I am gonna try that

Th TC is quite finicky. I have just made it a habit to turn it off unless it is or has been raining. The TC light is usually covered by the steering wheel or your arm/hand and it is hard to notice when it comes on, but you would be surprised at how often it does if you are driving/accelerating fast.

Dennis Rockholt

9k Alll Day
Franklin, TN
Vehicle Model
Body Style
Coupe
Th TC is quite finicky. I have just made it a habit to turn it off unless it is or has been raining. The TC light is usually covered by the steering wheel or your arm/hand and it is hard to notice when it comes on, but you would be surprised at how often it does if you are driving/accelerating fast.

Interesting...I will be doing that from now on then

JonnyRotten

Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
coupe
Try turning the traction control off and see if it does it.

I've never thought that's what would cause the "pause" but I'm going to try turning that off and see if that helps.

isra3l08

I've encountered the same. Can't remember if the TC was on or not but it has done it when I'm rolling and Not losing traction

Delro

Felt it in 1st, 2nd and 3rd. I thought I wasnt't stepping on the gas as much. Its like a split second pause.

aldoniousmac

Hamilton, NJ
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
sedan
I actually noticed this last night in my 15 Si and I did take the traction control off and it seemed to fix my issue. I noticed when getting on it, it was almost like the throttle cut out on me. I turn the TC off and went light to light again and it felt to me that the issue is gone. Glad to hear I wasn't the only one. Would like to know if turning the TC off has helped anyone else

mySIck

FT. Bragg, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Sedan
I actually noticed this last night in my 15 Si and I did take the traction control off and it seemed to fix my issue. I noticed when getting on it, it was almost like the throttle cut out on me. I turn the TC off and went light to light again and it felt to me that the issue is gone. Glad to hear I wasn't the only one. Would like to know if turning the TC off has helped anyone else
Every time I get in my car I turn the TC off. It seems way to sensitive. I have had It kick on in 3rd going 35 when I punched it to move out in traffic. Another thing I noticed is that if it is off/on and you hit a bump or crack in the road it kills power to. But if your tc is on you should notice the TC light flashes when it is engaged.

mySIck

FT. Bragg, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Sedan
I also noticed when I had a bad tune for some reason my car would lose power when I was from a dead stop. And lag on acceleration even if I was barely hitting the gas.(It would feel like I took my MAF sensor out). But since Vit has been helping me with a custom tune it has not done it anymore. And it would do it even with TC off.

kudar

I notice this in my 2013 si sedan. neither my 2006 or 2011 had the issue. damn i miss those engines. def going to try taking TC off though to see if it helps.