Full Nose-Mask, All Season Floor Mats

SmilesAustin

Just thought I'd post up a few pictures with the nose-mask and floor mats installed. I've also got the trunk insert, but there's really nothing to see there (plus my trunk has got stuff in it right now).

Here are my first impressions of both:

Full Nose Mask: I don't know what the typical opinion of these things is. Personally, I'm thrilled with it. I don't have to worry about getting scrapes and chips on my front bumper, and I'm not convinced that it really takes away from the aesthetics of the car. There's a little bit of upkeep involved, such as taking it off every now and then and cleaning under it, but that's really not a big deal as far as I'm concerned.

All Season Floor Mats: Another great investment, IMO. These things cover almost every square inch of your floorboards and as with the nose mask, I actually think they look good.

Just thought I'd share - there's not a lot of data like this on these cars yet. I feel like a Pioneer :corndance:

Attachments

• 003 (1024x768).jpg
    003 (1024x768).jpg
    552.8 KB · Views: 50
  • 004 (1024x768).jpg
    004 (1024x768).jpg
    509.6 KB · Views: 48
  • 005 (1024x768).jpg
    005 (1024x768).jpg
    376.9 KB · Views: 58

SmilesAustin

Exactly! I've never purchased floor mats made specifically for my car before, but they didn't seem too horribly expensive and I knew I'd have to get some anyway so I figured I would give them a try. I didn't know what to expect... but I wasn't expecting the mats to be so all-encompassing. Definitely glad I sprung for them.

SmilesAustin

Yeah I purchased all the accessories from the dealer. Probably could have gotten a better deal on them aftermarket, but I wasn't being too picky with the price of accessories after dropping $23k on the car (my next most expensive car I had ever purchased was $7,000 lol!)

SmilesAustin

Yeah webby I think you're right on that. As far as I know, they just have the one kind. It's hard to see in the picture, but they do say "Civic" kind of diagonally on the lower right of the mat. I posted the passenger side because my driver's side is already dirty (I have a big garden plot lease that's a couple miles from my house) but if anyone wants to see it anyway, I'd be more than happy to snap a shot of it later today.

iluvmycsx

Mr Csx
Vip Member
Regina - The City That Rhymes with Fun
Vehicle Model
Acura Csx
Body Style
Sedan
mats and mask look good thanks for sharing

SmilesAustin

Your wish is my command :)

I'm embarrassed to post the first one with all the dirt on it, but I suppose it shows the usefulness of it. haha.

The 3rd photo is the trunk insert... strangely this is my favorite accessory. I'm not really sure why.

Attachments

• 002 (1024x768).jpg
    002 (1024x768).jpg
    429.4 KB · Views: 31
  • 004 (1024x768).jpg
    004 (1024x768).jpg
    445.1 KB · Views: 29
  • 005 (1024x768).jpg
    005 (1024x768).jpg
    593.6 KB · Views: 29

Benjamin Fajardo

Awesome Post, thanks for uploading those pictures. Both the Nose Mask and Floor Mats look amazing.
Those floor mats would be perfect for winter.

desiguyinnc

Long Island, NY
Vehicle Model
Civic LX
Body Style
Sedan
I just ordered some beige ones, I got them from a honda dealer though ebay for 95 bucks including shipping. not a bad deal because they sell for 117 plus tax.

Jean Marc

Thanks for the picture. I'm going to order the car mats and trunk tray on ebay. Here in Canada they are 150$ / each + tax... Ebay I can get both for 220$ after shipping / duty etc.... :)

versys chris

Hi, I just bought a EX with the "Ivory" interior (beige if you ask me) and had ordered the protection package. Now they can't get the beige mats and I am unsure how the black mats would look in the beige interior. I guess no better or worse then the black on grey interior? Desiguyinnc what's your take on the beige ones you bought. Would they look dirty or mark up easier then the black?

desiguyinnc

Long Island, NY
Vehicle Model
Civic LX
Body Style
Sedan
Hey, I just got the beige mats in yesterday. I have a beige interior in my civic and they match pretty well with the rest of the interior, its a shade or two off but its not a huge difference. The beige mats mark up really fast, any shoe you put on them will leave a black mark on them and make it dirty. I would probably advise you to get black mats. I'll upload some pics for you to see soon..