Greddy evo exhaust

Si_rican12

Clarksville, Tennessee
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
Well I contacted Greddy and supposedly they will NOT be making an evo series for the ninth gen. Will the 8th gen bolt on or not you think. Maybe with some modifications?

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
A cat back setup for the 8th will not work. There are other users who've done axle back exhausts from the 8th without issue though.

Maybe they are waiting to see if the 2013 civic redesign changes things before releasing an exhaust??

Si_rican12

Clarksville, Tennessee
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
They replied stating that they didn't like the way it looked pretty much, here is the response email.

Thank you for your interest in GReddy products. We actually prototyped an Evo3 system for the the 2012-on Civic Si, but unfortunately the style did not match as well as we would have liked for that model. So we will be developing a SP elite exhaust shortly. Please see:http://greddy.com/products/exhausts/street-performance-elite/

hotshot

I never really liked the way the Greddy Evo looked either. The SP will be a better looking fit for this car

redsfan

Full-Race exhaust is boss! It's what i'll eventually get, it was my fav exhaust for the 8th as well.. :dopey:

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
^^ thank you sir!!!

Honda Civic S i(FG4)
K24 Coupe 70mm piping, cat-back, full stainless steel, 102mm tip.
Turbo / High-flow N/A model

Building on the ever-popular Evolution line, we are proud to introduce the GReddy Evo3, Evolution Exhaust System. The Evo3 was designed to provide the best combination of Performance and Sound. Retaining the same Evo muffler style and effective off-set Tip combination, the new Evo3 muffler overall diameter is now 10% smaller, but maintains effective sound suppression with a classic GReddy Evo sound. Each vehicle application is carefully studied and designed with larger piping diameters to maintain proper routing and flow for power, throaty sound at wide-open throttle and precise fitment and functional style. The GReddy Evolution continues…

Make: Honda
Model: Civic Si Coupe
Years: 2012-
FG4, (K24) 2.4L
*coupe only
Number of pieces: 2
*Retains catalytic convertor
Piping: 70mm (2.76 in.)
Tip: 102mm (4.0")
Gasket: 70mm oval (qty: 1, included) replacement
Resonator: Yes
Weight: TBA lbs
Sound level: TBA db @ RPM

Si_rican12

Clarksville, Tennessee
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
:woowoo::woot::dancing::cucumber: Sweet!! They still suck for telling me no...... Maybe my little sad response changed their mind!! I would Like to think so any way.

immajackuup

Houston,Texas

owner said is very quiet and deep which i assume it have a built in silencer judging from pic.

w00t692

Want me to show you the problem i see with this exhaust?

That basically makes the exhaust nearly pointless. that flange should be minimum 2.5 or larger.