Sold Hondata FlashPro 2012+ Si

PainlessCandy

Cleveland
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
Sold my car, starting the part out sale with this beauty.

Asking $250, includes standard shipping anywhere in North America.

Unlocked, unpaired, and wiped. Ready for the next tuning adventure!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

sunofwolf

Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Coupe
Does this come with the box and manual and everything that came with it New? Because I could tune my car for 93 gas, the stock tune is only tuned for 91. I am interested in this unit.

Last edited:

sunofwolf

Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Coupe
Sold my car, starting the part out sale with this beauty.

Asking $250, includes standard shipping anywhere in North America.

Unlocked, unpaired, and wiped. Ready for the next tuning adventure!

This will work on a 2013 SI, unlocked with the maps it came with new, I do need this device because the stock tune is simply not very good.

mySIck

FT. Bragg, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Sedan
Does this come with the box and manual and everything that came with it New? Because I could tune my car for 93 gas, the stock tune is only tuned for 91. I am interested in this unit.

The box is only good for shipping, and a sticker. The program you just download from Hondata website for free. As far as the Base map tunes come from the application that you upload to the FlashPro.

PainlessCandy

Cleveland
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
I do have everything it came with, I think the original box is laying around in a closet if you really want it. But you don't need it, just the unit and a PC with firewire cable.

sunofwolf

Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Coupe
Right there in manual you see the car is not tuned for 93 but for 91-maybe even less than 91. I run only 93 that means I am wasting 2 points of octane with the stock tune. Tuned correctly for 93, I should pick up 10HP and more mpg. I have done this before with the srt-4 till the tuner went out of date and didn't load my tunes any more. srt-4 neon also set to run 91 but this car rally needs at least 93 or more due to the turbo.

mySIck

FT. Bragg, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Sedan
Premium gas is rated from 90-93. Regardless of what gas you use you can gain a lot from fine tuning your car to you current location/mods. When I was in west Texas I could only get 91 octane and from Vit tuning my car it made a huge difference across the whole rev range, no more rev hang or that horrible rev bouncing at low RPM, more responsive car all around.