Kicker hideaway 11hs8 onto stock system

josephhmetz

North Carolina
Vehicle Model
Civiv
Body Style
Sedan EX-L
Hey guys,

Brand new to the forum here. I have a 2015 civic EX-L w/o Nav. I, like most, need more from the little stock stereo system in the form of some bass output. Well I don't want to lose the head unit and functionality of the controls, nor do I want to lose trunk space. So for filler bass after reading a bunch of reviews and DIY on this site and others I'm going to put at least one if not eventually two hideaways under the driver and passenger seats of the car. Does anyone have any suggested reading material that comes to mind? I've read the Power wire run DIY, a guy that previously did this install on 9th gen and too many other DIY and installs/questions of previous people to remember exactly what all I have seen haha. But any postings, suggestions, articles or just good ole clap on the back to get going is appreciated.

I plan on trying to do it with a good walk through and pictures for the frugal DIY selfer so that in the future maybe it will help someone else in my situation to get it all in one location.

here's the sub that I'm installing
Amazon productView: http://www.amazon.com/Kicker-Hideaway-Compact-Powered-Sub/dp/B007LQWSYC

Thanks again!