Mike's boosted build

mySIck

FT. Bragg, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Sedan
Kinda dumb question, but how old would you say is too old to boost an engine? >.>
I don't think any engine is to old as long as it is a healthy motor and transmission. If there are a few issues with the motor say like bad oil leak or lower compression in the cylinder adding a turbo would be bad without fixing the known issues first.

Honda-Fan

Dallas, Texas
Vehicle Model
Civic LX
Body Style
Coupe
I don't think any engine is to old as long as it is a healthy motor and transmission. If there are a few issues with the motor say like bad oil leak or lower compression in the cylinder adding a turbo would be bad without fixing the known issues first.

Excellent.

mySIck

FT. Bragg, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Sedan
Just a heads up changing the window seals. It was a really easy job to replacement them it took me probably 7 min tops. Only thing that got me is i did not know about that screw on the rear window plate. It is hidden under the door seal.

20200418_153651.jpg 20200418_153808.jpg 20200418_154006.jpg

Last edited:

JaydiemTRAN

ᴛᴏᴘ ᴇɴᴅ ʀ4ᴄ1ɴ6 ᴍᴏᴛᴏʀᴡᴇʀᴋꜱ™|ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴀᴅᴀ™ ɪɴᴄ.
T0R0NT0, CANADA
Vehicle Model
Accord SE
Body Style
Sedan
Just a heads up changing the window seals. It was a really easy job to replacement them it took me probably 7 min tops. Only thing that got me is i did not know about that screw on the rear window plate. It is hidden under the door seal.

View attachment 60605 View attachment 60606 View attachment 60607
Those are such a hassle, but as soon as you figure out how to get the first one done, the second is a breeze, then so forth. Your build is looking clean!

JaydiemTRAN

T0R0NT0, CANADA
Vehicle Model
Accord SE
Body Style
Sedan

JaydiemTRAN

T0R0NT0, CANADA
Vehicle Model
Accord SE
Body Style
Sedan
Looking great!!! Keep it up!!