New flossy Shift Knob for Si (Pics Included)!

Daniel Bivona

Pompton Plains, NJ
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
FB6
Purchased a flossy 500g shift knob (http://www.shopflossy.com/collections/shift-knobs/products/grip-tape-redhead) for my 2013 Si Sedan. The knob has a red powder coated finish and I chose to have the Honda logo engraved on the top. Just received it this morning and plan on installing it tonight. I never have had such a heavily weighted shift knob so I am hoping that it functions well. Anyone here have experience with a 500g knob? Do you like it? Also, thoughts on my Honda engraved shift knob?

Attachments

• Shift Knob 1.JPG
    Shift Knob 1.JPG
    705.3 KB · Views: 55
  • Shift Knob 2.JPG
    Shift Knob 2.JPG
    574.1 KB · Views: 53
  • Shift Knob 3.JPG
    Shift Knob 3.JPG
    746.1 KB · Views: 54

sneaksandshades

connoisseur of kicks
Arkansas
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Sedan
Looks good, and you will like the extra weight of it. How long did it take for you to receive the shift knob?

Daniel Bivona

Pompton Plains, NJ
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
FB6
Looks good, and you will like the extra weight of it. How long did it take for you to receive the shift knob?
A little over a week. Flossy (who I know has had a bad rap for being delayed on delivering product) actually came through quite quickly and was a pleasure to deal with via email.

Daniel Bivona

Pompton Plains, NJ
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
FB6
After installing and testing the knob out, the shifts are much more smooth!!

Attachments

• Installed 1.JPG
    Installed 1.JPG
    799.2 KB · Views: 59
  • Installed 2.JPG
    Installed 2.JPG
    676.7 KB · Views: 50
  • Installed 3.JPG
    Installed 3.JPG
    727 KB · Views: 50

stilletto

Chicago, IL
Vehicle Model
Volkswagen Golf GTI
Installed the same one on my WRX when I still had it. The Heavyweight. Just ordered a Black Grip Tape for my Evo X, but 220g instead. Awesome products from Chad over at Flossy.