Not my first civic...

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
New to the forum. Just bought my first new car today.
image.jpg
But have built a few older models. Here's my current project. A jdm b18c in a gutted 93 vx.
image.jpg
image.jpg
I've browsed here since I got the thing. Lol like 3 hours straight. Not looking to mod the car as I have my toy. But looking forward to making people change my mind when the warranty is up. Also looking forward to learning! Love this car!!!!!!

updatedforumpic.jpg
Engine:

Rbc manifold bored out by PRL for 9th gen injectors and zdx tb
Prl Rbc adapter kit
zdx throttle body w/ prl adapter
Prl CAI
DW 550 injectors
upper and rear 70a hasport mounts
Skunk2 catless downpipe
K-Tuned exhaust
SiriMoto washer kit
Vit Viper tuned on E85

Transmission

Full Acuity Instruments Shift Kit w/Acuity shift knob
Ktuned cmc and slave

Suspension
Skunk2 springs
Progress 22mm
Fkx subframe brace
Sirimoto stage 2.5 rad chassis kit
Rear Ktuned camber arms

Wheels
Stockies (sleeper :shadyhat:)

Exterior

Blinking Brake Lights
Mammoth Sticker and Some dead bugs

Interior
Under dash and seat led's
Acuity accelerator pedal extender

Updated: 10/12/19

Last edited:

Monk

SW Virginia
Vehicle Model
2012 Civic EX
Body Style
Coupe FG3:ASM
Welcome! Nice looking coupe.......

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
I sold my accord to build that hatchy. Soon became my daily do to un foreseen problems. . Was always running rich and turned out to be a bigger problem then I thought. I didn't have the downtime and needed to pas smog. So set out to get something Reliable while I pull the engine and build it. So what better then the car I always wanted since I was a kid. I'm just grateful to be at a point i where I can afford it. Still all my attention will be put into the hatchy.
Thanks for all the welcomes guys. Big difference from h-t. Lol. More people friendly.

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
Welcome, and maybe having the hatch will help the temptation to mod the new one.
One could only hope. Pulled the engine this weekend and gonna swap it out with lsd. Also installed the valvetrain and stage 2's and replaced all the belts. Pro series im and should be getting my ecu back Monday. Hopefully. Fukn hondata. With a nice tune I don't see any reason why I won't be in the low 13's. That's in the hatch of course.

Double negative. Lol

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
I bought my vx for way more then that lol. But it was pretty mint. I just wanted it for the light shell but I rode the d15z1 in it for a bit and at worse I got 45mpg. But damn those are slow.

Michal006

PA
Vehicle Model
Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4 6MT
Body Style
Access Cab
Any plans for selling your 92 Civic?

littleshak

Rillton, Pa
Vehicle Model
fg4
Body Style
Coupe
I know what you mean about slow, lol. I put a d series si trans in it to get a little more speed out of it and was still getting close to 40mpg. Right after i got my '12 accord someone knocked on my door and offered me $450. I couldn't say no.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1439886741934.jpg
    FB_IMG_1439886741934.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 36

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
So not even a month off the lot and my windshield is cracked. Lol. Just gotta laugh at things like that.

Like to see the eg love. An Michal. This is the first one Ive built on my own. A lot of blood sweat and tears. Being literal. So I don't see myself parting with it. Unless the right price comes up.

Ima stop posting here and start an actual build thread. I can't keep looking at the car at stock height.

Here's my eg today. Ima ride the stock wheels until the tread runs out then putting on some big breaks. Here's a pic. See u in the build section!

image.jpg

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
Mods can we move this to the build thread section? It's time.

Just took her on her first road trip. About 550 miles round trip. It was a blast. She ran absolutely perfect. June lake California. Suggest u visit it sometime.

image.jpeg

My buddy drove a rental. 2 cars down. He left half a sandwich in it and sure enough a bear broke in. Bit the corner of his seat. I vaguely remember him saying " car rental insurance is for idiots". God bless Mother Nature.

image.jpg

SlySi

Westchester, N.Y
Vehicle Model
Honda Civic Si
Body Style
coupe
Welcome! Both are really good looking cars. good luck on the project. I don't see many of those silver coupes. nice choice