NY / NJ 9th Spotted Thread

siracergrl

NJ
Vehicle Model
Civic Type R
Body Style
4-Door Hatch
I'll be out and about today in the Civic in NJ and PA. Beep and wave if you see me lol

siracergrl

NJ
Vehicle Model
Civic Type R
Body Style
4-Door Hatch
To those of you who wanna spot me in my truck, I've put stickers on the truck so that I'm a bit more identifiable amongst the hundreds and thousands of 99 Explorers on the road. I now have an "I LOVE MY PIT BULL" sticker on my rear window and a smaller vinyl on my front bumper of a blue pittie. It's on the bottom left (driver's side) of the bumper. Give me a honk if you see me!

hotsauce61488

Does anyone here in the ny/nj area know how to install the hfp kit / suspension ? I am looking at shops/dealers to install it and they are wanting so much money ;(. I am not too familiar with installing car parts and would love if someone could help me install the parts ! I am in rockland county, ny

TheSlowAndTheSerious

New Jersey
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
Does anyone here in the ny/nj area know how to install the hfp kit / suspension ? I am looking at shops/dealers to install it and they are wanting so much money ;(. I am not too familiar with installing car parts and would love if someone could help me install the parts ! I am in rockland county, ny

Idk if you're willing to drive but I can help you with the front and rear hfp lips I just put mine on last week by myself lol its easy

TheSlowAndTheSerious

New Jersey
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
Man i never see anyone lol only 9th gens I run into around here are dudes I know. lol And saw some blonde lady in her 50s driving a SOP coupe the other day in Clifton

siracergrl

NJ
Vehicle Model
Civic Type R
Body Style
4-Door Hatch
I'm behind you on 280 in traffic. We gave each other a nod of approval. My husband and I LOVE your car.

siracergrl

NJ
Vehicle Model
Civic Type R
Body Style
4-Door Hatch
It was nice seeing you and chatting with you at the light in Belleville/Nutley. Again, the car is gorgeous! @Slow_fg4 (if you're on here)