squiggy

Cartographer
Super Mod
Michiana
Vehicle Model
'12 Civic Si
Body Style
DBP II Coupe
Check the post I just made, maybe they will work for you.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I only need the fronts and can get them for $140 a piece brand new if I wanted. Really only looking to buy a set if they are dirt cheap in order to save downtime on the car/take my time with the Koni fabrication.

PainlessCandy

Cleveland
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
I only need the fronts and can get them for $140 a piece brand new if I wanted. Really only looking to buy a set if they are dirt cheap in order to save downtime on the car/take my time with the Koni fabrication.
Well if no one picks them up, I'll make them dirt cheap for you. Will probably leave them posted for a month or so before going that route.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Redrocket1

Kalamazoo, MI
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
I've got a full OEM suspension set (13 Si coupe), that's been in a box since 2013, and it looks like I'm only about 90 minutes away. What do you consider dirt cheap?

• Staff

squiggy

Cartographer
Super Mod
Michiana
Vehicle Model
'12 Civic Si
Body Style
DBP II Coupe
I've got a full OEM suspension set (13 Si coupe), that's been in a box since 2013, and it looks like I'm only about 90 minutes away. What do you consider dirt cheap?

$100 just for the fronts. I could even drive up to Kzoo. Could always use an excuse to go to Bell's.

Redrocket1

Kalamazoo, MI
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
$100 just for the fronts. I could even drive up to Kzoo. Could always use an excuse to go to Bell's.

Alright I'll think about it. I've been saving the OEM set for a backup when I go to sell or the HFP suspension gives out.

Last edited:

FooBird

If the Foo...well, you know. Just wear it.
Kirkland, WA
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Coupe
$120 and you have a set.

Status
Not open for further replies.