Official show off your tattoos thread

WhiteFG4

Arizona
Vehicle Model
Civic si
Body Style
Coupe
Hey I searched and didn't see anything like this yet. Figured I'd start one and see if anyone else can contribute. First off let me say tattooing is an art form, sure there are bad tattoos out there, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Second, since tattoos are pretty personal please keep negative comments to yourself, I don't want anyone's feelers hurt. Third, lets all appreciate the many different styles if tattooing there are out there.

I'll start with some of mine.

Started a sleeve about a year and a half ago. Pretty much finished up now, but waiting on my chest to connect em. Feel free to ask me any question about them

I still need to get a real photo of my sleeve, it's harder than poo to take a pic if your own arm.

Now I'm working on my chest. The script says "to each his own" and was my first tattoo ever. Done by a different artist, and it was a script that I combined and added my own "flare" to it. Honestly I don't love it as much so I stopped acting like I could design my own tattoos, haha. Everything else has been done by a professional.

Here's progress pics of my chest so far

Close up of line work

Added shading

First color sesh.

2nd color sesh

And that's all I have for now. I'm going full body (minus neck, hands, feet) ill update as I get more. But I would love to see what else is out there.

Monk

SW Virginia
Vehicle Model
2012 Civic EX
Body Style
Coupe FG3:ASM
They look nice, I noticed the reference to 9-11, nice stroke (pun intended).

andre12dbsi

Gatineau, QC Canada
Vehicle Model
'15 Acura TLX SH-AWD Tech
Body Style
Sedan
Hers a mermaid I got about 8 years ago. It kind of stays with the born by the ocean and spending a bunch of time in the Navy theme.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1360099593.792027.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1360099593.792027.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 22

Flippercon

Virginia Beach, VA
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
I have a few but its been a few years since I have had any new ink.
questions just ask. Like the above posted its a ***** taking pictures of your own arm.
resize1.jpgresize2.jpgresize3.jpgresize4.jpgresize5.jpg

Attachments

• resize6.jpg
    resize6.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 28
  • resize7.jpg
    resize7.jpg
    173.6 KB · Views: 28
  • resize8.jpg
    resize8.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 28
  • resize9.jpg
    resize9.jpg
    178.4 KB · Views: 25
  • resize10.jpg
    resize10.jpg
    164.9 KB · Views: 27

Sleepy

West Coast of Canada
Vehicle Model
EX
Body Style
Coupe
Sleepy that's awesome work. Is that a cover up as well?

It was not my intention to do the cover up but yes that is what is being done. I have been going to the tattoo shop for the past 2 months every 2 weeks to get it all filled in. After this is done I will be working on the other arm. I just do not know what to do yet.

What'sUpDOHC!

Oahu,Hawaii
Vehicle Model
Si DOHC Beast
Body Style
4door
Was thinking of getting my chest done heard it stings quite a bit. I got one on my stomach as my first tat and that B!@$? Was painful haha

Flippercon

Virginia Beach, VA
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
Chest was only painful in the middle. Most painful spot so far for me was either ribs or inner arm.
Havent had the chest done but right inside your arm by your armpit hurts, and the mosrt painful so far for me is the elbow! It rattles across the back to the other elbow.

Sleepy

West Coast of Canada
Vehicle Model
EX
Body Style
Coupe
Havent had the chest done but right inside your arm by your armpit hurts, and the mosrt painful so far for me is the elbow! It rattles across the back to the other elbow.

The inside of the elbow and inner arm was the most painful, the elbow itself just felt funny but i didn't find that it hurt all that much