Passenger side console

EosDigic

Hi All,
There are already lots of DIY toturials about how to open driver side console for head unit replacement. But does anyone know how to open passenger side console (the big plate with "srs" mark on it)? Thanks a lot.

Nix

Jötunn Moderator
Lew-vul, KY
Body Style
It's A Fast Pig!
Yeah, that's your airbag. If you open that it might explode and hurt you badly. Don't open it. Stop trying to pry it open. There are lots of wires and sensors. Besides I don't think you need to open that to change stereo components.

What are you trying to do anyway?

@squiggy - Has changed a lot of his stereo equipment. If you have a specific question about that stuff he may be able to answer.

Nix

Jötunn Moderator
Lew-vul, KY
Body Style
It's A Fast Pig!
Meh, I think we just got instagram/fb'ed by this guy. He'll never reply since he didn't get the answer he wants. Id be surprised to hear from him again.

Single post with no real interest in his car. Maybe he will return to ask about fitting mad hella jdm tyte wheels he found on craigslist though.

EosDigic

Sorry for late reply. Because it buzzes inside when around 55mph on rough roads, I want to check if there are plastic stuffs squeezing/hitting each other.