RDS on Display Audio '14 EX

standzig

Vehicle Model
Civic EX
Body Style
Sedan
Hello all, this is my first post and I'm pumped to be here. This seems like a nice community!

I can't seem to get RDS information for FM radio to show up on either screen of my '14 EX. If I click through the menu a little bit it'll show the track playing but that's it. It looked like there was a setting you could change on the LX to get it to appear but I didn't see a similar option with the Display Audio system. I've done lots of searching online but have come up with absolutely nothing.

Most Display Audio pictures I've seen with FM source don't show any RDS info but I have seen a couple with exactly what I'm looking for so I'm just confused because I can't figure out how to do it. I've been through both the Tech and regular manuals, (as far as I know) every menu on the unit or the i-MID, I've driven by the specific radio transmitter to ensure signal strength, I've power-cycled the unit, I've refreshed the station list, etc etc...

Please tell me I've missed something! I know the radio mostly sucks but sometimes I am too indecisive to pick any music and sometimes it's nice to know who's playing just by looking instead of pressing a few buttons while driving.

Any help is appreciated even if it's just to tell me it won't show up and I have to click through to see the song info. Thanks!