Squiggy's 2012 DBP II Si Coupe

JaydiemTRAN

ᴛᴏᴘ ᴇɴᴅ ʀ4ᴄ1ɴ6 ᴍᴏᴛᴏʀᴡᴇʀᴋꜱ™|ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴀᴅᴀ™ ɪɴᴄ.
T0R0NT0, CANADA
Vehicle Model
Accord SE
Body Style
Sedan
You gonna run hoosiers or mickeys during winter with studded and chain links? Sheeesh you gonna be digging up the asphalt lol

JaydiemTRAN

T0R0NT0, CANADA
Vehicle Model
Accord SE
Body Style
Sedan

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
New saga

new build thread?

bauer311

Fayetteville, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
@squiggy 's MR2 Spyder in a few months...but for real, congrats. Either way it's a great car.

ron v

The Forum Idiot
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
I wouldn’t do anything to that. Too minty.

JaydiemTRAN

T0R0NT0, CANADA
Vehicle Model
Accord SE
Body Style
Sedan
Sheeeesh looks hella clean!! Congrats on the pick up!

squiggy

Cartographer
Super Mod
Michiana
Vehicle Model
'12 Civic Si
Body Style
DBP II Coupe
"Keeping it stock"

I said it probably isn't worth the money to mod it, but that was more from a power standpoint. To make this car quick is a money pit. New rods, pistons, turbo, IHE, etc. The Hondata equivalent alone is over a grand.

Making it slightly more enjoyable (easier) to drive is a different story. Shorter throw for shorter arms would be nice...some of us don't have your long gangly arms. :tongue:

I am going to tint the windows to...so, that means it will no longer be stock anyway.

There is already an issue with the pre-cat that will need to be remedied as well. Options are to remove the pre-catalytic converter from the pipe (essentially demolishing it and shaking it out) or buy an new header/cat (mid?) pipe.

I would also like a little more sound/grunt out of it...either intake or muffler...I don't know.

No matter what, I will be keeping all stock components for this car in case I ever decide to sell it.