Stolen Tires

JakeDBP

Erie, PA
Vehicle Model
Civic Si FB6
Body Style
Sedan
Hi everyone,

So sadly my house was broken into yesterday and they took my brand new set of 4 Pirelli P7 Cinturato All Season Plus tires in 205/55/16. :banghead:

They are still in the shipping packaging sent by Discount Tire Direct (2 per packaging). If ANYONE is checking around on Craigslist/Kijiji/eBay and come across a set of 4 brand new P7s please please message me ASAP- sadly I didn't take down the DOT numbers on them. I think there's a pretty low chance of being found but would appreciate any help if they do surface. I am located in Pittsburgh, PA.

Thanks.
Jake

Last edited:

andre12dbsi

Gatineau, QC Canada
Vehicle Model
'15 Acura TLX SH-AWD Tech
Body Style
Sedan
That sucks. Sorry to hear. Hopefully they pop up somewhere online. Do you think Discount Tire would have some identifying numbers?

JakeDBP

Erie, PA
Vehicle Model
Civic Si FB6
Body Style
Sedan
That sucks. Sorry to hear. Hopefully they pop up somewhere online. Do you think Discount Tire would have some identifying numbers?
No, I called them yesterday. The best they could give me is that the DOT numbers were in 2013 not 2014. They forgot to ship them with the Pirelli registration card so I didn't realize I had to register them.

Nix

Jötunn Moderator
Lew-vul, KY
Body Style
It's A Fast Pig!
Is that all they took? oh lol, webby just asked that.

That blows hard man. I thought for sure you would have had issues in Rochester. Place is ghetto all over.

JakeDBP

Erie, PA
Vehicle Model
Civic Si FB6
Body Style
Sedan
Nobody knew I had tires in the basement- they stole laptops, a TV, the Playstation & Xbox and jewelry too.

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
Nobody knew I had tires in the basement- they stole laptops, a TV, the Playstation & Xbox and jewelry too.
No neighbors saw anything unusual I take it? Sorry man. Another place to keep an eye on - pawn shops. Electronics/jewelry can easily be turned into cash at a pawn shop. A guy I know had his house robbed, & he found a bunch of items at a pawn shop like 3 miles from his house.

JakeDBP

Erie, PA
Vehicle Model
Civic Si FB6
Body Style
Sedan
No neighbors saw anything unusual I take it? Sorry man. Another place to keep an eye on - pawn shops. Electronics/jewelry can easily be turned into cash at a pawn shop. A guy I know had his house robbed, & he found a bunch of items at a pawn shop like 3 miles from his house.
No tires there though, right? I called the local places to put them on alert for P7s in my size and speed rating. I live in arguably the safest neighborhood of the city... but I still live in the city haha.

The neighbors out back have a pitbull who barks at anything- sadly they were gone during the hours we were gone so they didn't see anything.

Monk

SW Virginia
Vehicle Model
2012 Civic EX
Body Style
Coupe FG3:ASM
No tires there though, right? I called the local places to put them on alert for P7s in my size and speed rating. I live in arguably the safest neighborhood of the city... but I still live in the city haha.

The neighbors out back have a pitbull who barks at anything- sadly they were gone during the hours we were gone so they didn't see anything.

They would be on the top of my list........ Sorry........

JakeDBP

Erie, PA
Vehicle Model
Civic Si FB6
Body Style
Sedan
Thanks everyone. Insurance isn't an option since my renter's policy has a $1000 deductible :mad:

Hopefully they show up somewhere.

VNPP

Rolla, MO
Vehicle Model
Civic LX
Body Style
FG3 Coupe
Thanks everyone. Insurance isn't an option since my renter's policy has a $1000 deductible :mad:

Hopefully they show up somewhere.

It might be worth it since it sounds like they took more than 1000$ worth of stuff? Either way, sorry to hear about this, i hope things turn up for you!

JakeDBP

Erie, PA
Vehicle Model
Civic Si FB6
Body Style
Sedan
So I bit the bullet and bought a new set of tires today :police: popo haven't found anything yet. I'll let you all know how they are! This time I'll be sure to register them haha.