DIY Vinyl Wrap Your Rims.

Michal006

PA
Vehicle Model
Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4 6MT
Body Style
Access Cab
Yeah I was talking about the 18" wheels that come on Si's. How much are you looking to spend? For me it's either HFP wheels or RPF1

Scuderi

Maryland
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
Like not more than 1000 for a set. I know its a low budget but until I'm in a career that's all I can do. Probably gonna lower before that anyway. Only ones I've took a strong like to are CCW Classics... of course the $1k a piece wheels.. similar ones from different brands are reasonably priced though.

Pauly99to17

Ville de Quebec
Vehicle Model
2012 LX
Body Style
Dyno Blue Pearl Sedan (FB2)
Like not more than 1000 for a set. I know its a low budget but until I'm in a career that's all I can do. Probably gonna lower before that anyway. Only ones I've took a strong like to are CCW Classics... of course the $1k a piece wheels.. similar ones from different brands are reasonably priced though.

Nice rims, but sure wouldn't want to clean them. Ack

Monk

SW Virginia
Vehicle Model
2012 Civic EX
Body Style
Coupe FG3:ASM
Here's a link for vinyl samples..... If color match is wanted before ordering a whole roll.... You can fish though the link for rolls and size..
Looks like 5 feet across is standard(which I just measured, and it is enough to cover any top section(hood; top; trunk), but you'll need to measure how much you want for length). Looks like about $130-50 for a hood.

I'd also recommend "claying" and finger testing wet, for smoothness.... before applying.

http://www.metrorestyling.com/Avery-Supreme-Wrapping-Film-Sample-p/smplsw900-1.htm