RV6 2012+ Civic Si Bellmouth Downpipe

What types of vids you guys want to see? Drive by, startup, in car....? I should have time this weekend to get some taken.

start-up and idle behind the car (cold-start), start-up and idle (warm start), start-up and rev, drive-by (wot and cruising), and in car...please!!!

Don't need to edit. Take the video, stop recording, then snap another video...you don't need to stitch them all together.

send me a link to the footage on dropbox and I'd edit it / insert it into the 9thcivic youtube channel :thumb:

Man its making wanna do mines like that since im lowered Red and blk such a great combo

Yeah, I wasn't sure how it would look, but it was simple if time consuming. I took all the wheels off, cleaned them really well, used 5x7 note cards to protect the tire (got the idea from another member...sorry for the lack of credit as I don't remember who), and put 1 can on per wheel. The 1 can per was a bit overkill, but I wanted to make sure it was thick.

send me a link to the footage on dropbox and I'd edit it / insert it into the 9thcivic youtube channel :thumb:

Cool, we will see what I can get captured. I have the catted version installed, so that is all I will be able to take video of this weekend.

Ah, I forgot that the catted will sound different than an uncatted. oh well, I'd still like to get a listen. Thanks!

video has been edited - it's uploading currently

What's the size of the piping on this and why such a huge price difference

Huge price difference compared to what?

From the other forum

Features:
- 304 Stainless cast flange sections
- 304 Stainless 2.5” tubing
- 304 Stainless Interflex Flex pipe
- TIG welded
- Argon Purged welding
- O.E Exhaust head gasket
- Reusable Copper exhaust gasket
- New hardware
- Include adapter for CEL free operation

$30 less than the ultimate racing downpipe maybe?

Back