Pics just installed spyder oem fog lights on lx coupe

It finally showed up on this browser....... I tried G-Chrome but couldn't log on .....Forgot my secret stuff(password). I write them down usually but can't find this one. And, it wouldn't transfer to the other browser, no wonder I don't get around to changing browsers........

Anyway......... The light mod looks sweat.

It finally showed up on this browser....... I tried G-Chrome but couldn't log on .....Forgot my secret stuff(password). I write them down usually but can't find this one. And, it wouldn't transfer to the other browser, no wonder I don't get around to changing browsers........

Anyway......... The light mod looks sweat.
Thanks

was the wiring difficult? have any pictures on wiring?
Wiring was super easy. One white wire to battery 2 black wires to ground and run the green switch wire and switch harness through the fender firewall. Green switch wire can go to accessory fuse using add a circuit. Hardest part was getting wires through the firewall.

Cool! Just ordered mine =)
cool. U will like it. If u have any questions you can message me. Make sure you buy the add a circuit to mini fuse to tap into accessory for the green wire. Other than that it is simply 2 black ground wires and white power wire goes to battery. Make sure you buy a terminal connector to hook it up to the battery. Good luck with the install. Takes about 3 hours from start to finish. The bumper is easy to remove. Its just 12 clips on the bottom 2 screws on each side near the tires and two screws on the grill n a few clips there

Oh ya if u dont have a drill for the plug for the firewall u can just use a knife to cut a hole into the rubber. To get the switch in just pull on the sides. Its all clips surrounding the switch area next to the econ button.

Also you need to buy copper wire or speaker wires 16 gauge should work to extend the green signal wire to get it through the firewall and into the fuse box. Or u can tap into ur parking lights for that green wire as well but the space is so small so extending the wire and going to the fuse box was easier for me

I will take pics later of how i tapped it into the fuse box. I believe fuse number 19 in the fusebox inside the car is the accesory fuse.

did you buy the circuit to mini fuse and terminal connecter from the same website?

Back