size of sedan jdm emblems?

r18-power

FL
Vehicle Model
Focus ST
Body Style
Hatchback
Does anyone know this size of the jdm emblems for the sedan? How many inches by how many inches is the front and rear?

Since there isn't a 2012 Type R there are no new JDM emblems and you will end up having to order the ones from previous years and models. Im not sure which ones fit best. I am in the process of ordering from a couple different places. Jasonandre also has a thread about JDM emblems.

Yeah I know there are no "real jdm emblems.. Alright yeah I think im going to do the same.. thanks and yep those..

Since there isn't a 2012 Type R there are no new JDM emblems and you will end up having to order the ones from previous years and models. Im not sure which ones fit best. I am in the process of ordering from a couple different places. Jasonandre also has a thread about JDM emblems.

What's the reason for multiples? Is it to fine the best quality? I saw your thread about fake real or replica just curious.

Different years, and models DC5/EP3, are slightly different sizes and you also have to be careful of the usdm vs. jdm trunks. Some are slightly curved and the emblem with either be flat on the back or curved to match as well.

I'm unsure of which ones to recommend you guys as the coupe and sedan are different as well. The vendor sites on here like ProCivic and Corsport have listed 2012 compatible ones but before ordering it might be worthwhile to shoot them a message and make sure you get the ones you need.

Last edited:
Measurements of the new emblems I have for my sedan ( OE Honda emblems )

Widest part of the front emblem is a hair under 4 7/16" ( I don't have my digital calipers, they are at work )
The height is 3 5/8".

Rear emblem width : 3 5/8" x 2 15/16".

Hope that helps... if you need more accuracy, you will have to let me know. I can measure to fractions of a millimeter at work.

Converting it into mm, that should be 112.7 mm x 92.075mm for the front, and 92.075mm x 74.6125mm for the rear.

Does anyone know this size of the jdm emblems for the sedan? How many inches by how many inches is the front and rear?
The emblems I bought from CorSport are exactly the same size as the OEM emblems that came with my Sedan. This is for both the front and rear.

Is there an easy way to remove the front one with out dropping the bumper I want to paint then put back on?
If you don't take off the bumper, you're going to have to break them to get it off, rendering is unusable.
If you do take off the bumper, you're still going to have to break the pegs on the emblem to get it off, which will prevent you from reusing them.

Honestly, your best bet is to buy an entirely new emblem and the two metal tabs that secure it.

Converting it into mm, that should be 112.7 mm x 92.075mm for the front, and 92.075mm x 74.6125mm for the rear.

Awsome!! This is what I was looking for.. Ok so the ones I found are front 113mmx92mm and rear is 92mmx75mm.. You think that would fit?

The emblems I bought from CorSport are exactly the same size as the OEM emblems that came with my Sedan. This is for both the front and rear.

Cool thanks. Im thinking of getting some low priced reps.. And throwing a Gxprss overlay :)

Awsome!! This is what I was looking for.. Ok so the ones I found are front 113mmx92mm and rear is 92mmx75mm.. You think that would fit?

Sounds right... don't forget I was using a tape measure with 1/16" graduations and then converting it. It's not like I had precision measuring equipment handy when I measured it.

Is there an easy way to remove the front one with out dropping the bumper I want to paint then put back on?
Just use a card and pull it out a little then take a flat head screw driver and a hammer and break off the tab. My emblems are still in tack.

If you don't take off the bumper, you're going to have to break them to get it off, rendering is unusable.
If you do take off the bumper, you're still going to have to break the pegs on the emblem to get it off, which will prevent you from reusing them.

Honestly, your best bet is to buy an entirely new emblem and the two metal tabs that secure it.
i was affraid of that but thats what ill have to do thank you sir
every time i see your avatar i think of this

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXPeLctgvQI

Last edited by a moderator:
Back