JAYBLS' 2012 CBP Si Sedan

^^ looks like it should have come this way from the factory. Love it

Fixed the coupler. For anyone looking to do this set up, getting the 3" 30 degree bend coupler on the ZDX throttle body is relatively easy off the car but a HUGE pain in the *** when it's on the car. It takes oil, muscle, and more patience than you may think you have.

1CF03F91-E420-4F52-9337-75F3B1D2FD7E-341-000000168F366B58.jpg

Looks great man! Where did you get the 3" 30 degree coupler? I'm looking for one. :thumb:

awesome stuff!! That may take the cake for k24 NA's right now

Now I'm really curious to see if changing the 3" intake tube supplied with the AFE to a custom 3.5" tube would make any difference up top and whether or not it'd sacrifice any midrange torque to realize any gains up top. It's kinda seeming like I've got the best of everything right now. But now I want cams...damn it.

The ijdmtoy.com LED DRL kit DOES NOT WORK! Figured y'all would like to know. I'm pretty pissed.

Edit. May have spoken too soon. I might be the one that's ****** up. Gimme ten minutes.

Edit 2. Ya, I was right. It doesn't work.

Last edited:
is the a/f still being adjusted a bit? Seems like it's slightly high around the crossover & at the top end? Maybe it runs better that way though

The ijdmtoy.com LED DRL kit DOES NOT WORK! Figured y'all would like to know. I'm pretty pissed.

Edit. May have spoken too soon. I might be the one that's ****** up. Gimme ten minutes.

Edit 2. Ya, I was right. It doesn't work.
I have the LED DRL kit from ijdmtoy.com and it works fine with me, plug & play and it worked fine.
I needed the harness from them as well, but it works perfectly.

How so? It works on the 8thgens. Did you use a resistor?

I plugged it in as per their directions. It doesn't work. I'm not new to working on cars or following instructions.

webby I think it's still kinda rich. I have a new calibration since that eDyno and I'll be sending him the datalog file today when I get home from installing, then uninstalling the ijdmtoy.com LED DRL kit that DOES NOT WORK.

Well I've seen some threads say to keep it as close to 13 as possible, and others say keep it around 14. I'll let vit do his thing.

Back