Oh shxt it's Papii ;)

enybydev.jpg

Just chillennnnn

What do you guys think of a rear wiper , been wanting to do that since my other ninth

Welcome back brah!

Don't patch the holes. It'd probably be cheaper to get a brand new bare non-SI trunk skin and have it painted to match, then transfer all the **** to the new trunk. That's what Id do.

Welcome back brah!

Don't patch the holes. It'd probably be cheaper to get a brand new bare non-SI trunk skin and have it painted to match, then transfer all the **** to the new trunk. That's what Id do.
Hmm sounds smart but I'd rather just cover up the holes some how at a body shop and have em paint it.

Hmm sounds smart but I'd rather just cover up the holes some how at a body shop and have em paint it.

Somebody out there would probly trade you. I remember you did that with your 12 it was lookin good! I would try and post it up on the local craigslist, see what happens.

Somebody out there would probly trade you. I remember you did that with your 12 it was lookin good! I would try and post it up on the local craigslist, see what happens.
Yeah but honestly it'll come out cheaper if I get trunk painted or holes covered. Cusz if I get another trade for trunk I still gotta pay to paint , so rather beat the hassle and just get it painted

Looking back I hate my 12 rear and front lol

upema5y2.jpg

Off to the body shop to cover up holes and paint trunk :D

I agree. The 12 looks so plain. To each his own brown_bear. I think the bumpers are 10x better lookin. Car looks sick papi. I love my 13....aNd I loved my 12. I went to the dealer and someone already snatched it up. Let's all get along.

Last edited:
Back