Oh shxt it's Papii ;)

what lip? wait, coils aren't out? how did you slam your car then?
you can use d2's or redshift coils for the 9th. They're both available. He's on buddy club for the 8th gen without using a front sway bar.

i just went thru all 21 pages. mannn comin from 8th to 9th. he definitely let himself be a guinea pig haha.

And my builds continue .. My white ninth gen was gone, due to family issues but I'm finally back. Got my red 2013 Si on the 27th of may
vahyjumu.jpg

Then had it sit in my yard for 2 days then ofcourse I had to do what I do best and SLAMM it, and remove the spoiler bc I hate spoilers lol
bu5u4ara.jpg

6uze2yru.jpg

It's on d2s, then I went I get my tires mounted. 205/40/17 on a 17x9 +22 SBC RPF1
7uvatuba.jpg

5unu6aha.jpg

I put the wheels on right away, I have top hates so the camber is maxed. And the rear is natural, I rub just a bit all around, but once my rear stock cambers naturally it shall stop

apyjy3a2.jpg

And finally got to wash the car since I got it [ 4 days later haha ] , which btw I didn't let the dealer wash it . They gave me car with all plastics and as is lol

ry9ybyne.jpg

tasyqe3y.jpg

Then finally got to install my rear visor

y5y9a8e6.jpg

And that's how she sits for now , don't have much planned yet for it, but I know everyone will ask bout the holes in trunk. Yes there is 7 holes 4 on left side and 3 on right side , I bought plugs and honda paint pen , and covered it up , will have pics soon. But might take trunk to paint completely

Welcome back man! It's been a while. Glad things worked out for you and got yourself back in a nice car.

Excellent work not having the dealer wash it and swirl up the paint for you!

edit: Oh, yea, the wheels look good as usual. Hahahaha

Last edited:
I heard about your last car and what happened to it. :(

I'm glad you got another one. The 2013 looks pretty good without a spoiler.

YreGCxL.gif

Oh Snap!! Papii's back in the building!! Congrats on the purchase :woot:

hey bro, nice to see you back in the game.

get that chrome sh** painted and youll be sitting pretty.

Glad to see you're back after what happened. No front sway bar again? Are you runnin 8th gen upper rear isolaters? Skunk2 coilovers from a 8th gen? Lets see how low....slammed? Did you drop the tpms?

Last edited:
AWWWWW SHIIIIIEEEET IT's Gabe! Welcome back bro!!!! Glad to see you back man. How's the 9.5 treating you? Your's look great man.

Back