Dev's Build Thread

deveinonmystick

North Jersey
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Sedan
Wassup everyone :brock: I finally get a chance to start this thread as ive been putting it on hold for a while now. I got my Si last July and have done some upgrades ever since. Joining this site was one of the best things ive done because ive gotten lots of help and ideas from the members here to make my car look how it is today. I just wanna say thx for the help and hope u guys like what ive done so far...

Exterior
Red JDM Badges front and rear
Carbon Fiber wrapped hood and rear
I Love Cops license plate
Yellow fog light overlays
Red H wheel center cap overlay
Muteki extended lugnuts

INTERIOR

JDM steering wheel emblem
BRIDE shift boot and armrest
HFP floor mats
Civic Si shift badge
Type R shift knob

SUSPENSION

Eibach Sportlines

PERFORMANCE
Tsudo cat-back exhaust blue tip
Takeda cai

WHEELS
msr 045
oem

FUTERE MODS
K Playground rear roof visor
Oem mud guards
Hids
Carbon fiber hood
viper 5904 security
enkei rpf-1
BRIDE door inserts front and rear
Pioneer in-dash system

IMG_1539.jpgIMG_1444.jpgIMG_1822.JPGIMG_1959.JPGIMG_2136.JPGIMG_2487.JPGIMG_2482.JPGIMG_2449.JPGIMG_2490.jpgIMG_2491.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Bro I'm dying to order the shift boot and arm rest cover...I just want red faux Alcantara not the bridge one, you said you got the one for the 8thcivic right? It fits perfectly? (Both the shift boot and arm rest cover)

[quoit fits e="TheSlowAndTheSerious, post: 170272, member: 55454"]Bro I'm dying to order the shift boot and arm rest cover...I just want red faux Alcantara not the bridge one, you said you got the one for the 8thcivic right? It fits perfectly? (Both the shift boot and arm rest cover)[/quote]
Yea it fits very good

I also need an alarm but the 5904 has more stuff than I need lol I won't ever use the remote start. Don't feel comfortable using an automatic starter on a MT. But def need an alarm!

Back