Dev's Build Thread

OMG, I can't believe you have an "I <3 cops" license plate frame! do you get messed with at all? your car looks great btw!
HAHAHAHAHAHA yep ALL the time. last time i got pulled over for NOTHIN was this weekend. cop was cool tho when he read what the top small words said "DESIGNATED DONUT DELIVERY VEHICLE" he started crackin up he took a pic and said have good one. and thx for the compliment

Last edited:
Wassup everyone :brock: I finally get a chance to start this thread as ive been putting it on hold for a while now. I got my Si last July and have done some upgrades ever since. Joining this site was one of the best things ive done because ive gotten lots of help and ideas from the members here to make my car look how it is today. I just wanna say thx for the help and hope u guys like what ive done so far...

Exterior
Red JDM Badges front and rear
Carbon Fiber wrapped hood and rear
I Love Cops license plate
Yellow fog light overlays
Red H wheel center cap overlay
Muteki extended lugnuts

INTERIOR

JDM steering wheel emblem
BRIDE shift boot and armrest
HFP floor mats
Civic Si shift badge
Type R shift knob

SUSPENSION

Eibach Sportlines

PERFORMANCE
Tsudo cat-back exhaust blue tip
Takeda cai

WHEELS
msr 045
oem

FUTERE MODS
K Playground rear roof visor
Oem mud guards
Hids
Carbon fiber hood
viper 5904 security
enkei rpf-1
BRIDE door inserts front and rear
Pioneer in-dash system

View attachment 15178View attachment 15181View attachment 15183View attachment 15185View attachment 15186View attachment 15189View attachment 15190View attachment 15191View attachment 15192View attachment 15193
so what are those up there ? lol

Looks really good man, I've been debating on one too. I have so many little things I want to do now, now that my big mods are out of the way. And this is an example of something not that expensive that makes a big difference

I'm sure that I saw your car in Newark this morning.

Back