Banned

I wasn't talking about the accidental ban that happened to a handful of members. I was talking about the 'banned for bothering' part which I find ridiculous.

Not sure when/if that happened. Never know if you messages S on a bad day. But when politics get in the way, bad things happen.

Is it possible "Digger" is the culprit?

http://www.***************/forum/member.php?u=4128 (Ahh, the link is useless)

He sent me a "friend request" on the other site, but I never accepted. I rarely ever go on that forum, seeing 9thCivic.com is awesome!
If you're asking about banning...it's been established to be a site glitch. Admins said over 100 folks got banned due to a permission change issue for signature pictures.

As to Digger, his weakness is the thread merge.

I'm back on,probably a glitch...I got to say I'm a pretty easy going guy,I've never been banned from anything...well maybe some former girlfriends@@@@@! But I could understand that.
I think it was Kafka who said "You are nothing until you have been banned for something."

If you're asking about banning...it's been established to be a site glitch. Admins said over 100 folks got banned due to a permission change issue for signature pictures.

Haha at the thread merge I'm always seeing that but from my point of view digger is a pretty nice guy. Don't think he'd just ban anybody for no reason.

from the start i notice that staff is garbage ... i mean they abuse there tools, and professionalism is not good . im talking about there forum staff attitude not there off forum personality i never assume how someone is in real life from a online forum .

from the start i notice that staff is garbage ... i mean they abuse there tools, and professionalism is not good . im talking about there forum staff attitude not there off forum personality i never assume how someone is in real life from a online forum .

YES!

To say the staff is garbage is a really harsh, however I have also noticed there is a difference in professionalism/maturity/respect with the two sites. I would guess that the other site has many very young members.

Last edited:
To say the staff is garbage is a pretty harsh, however I have also noticed there is a difference in professionalism/maturity/respect between the two sites. I would guess that the other site has many very young members.

I try my best to maintain professionalism on the other site when dealing with situations in all honesty. I like to think that the fact no one knows who I am, is just me winning that argument. Nobody ever got noticed for being professional, standing out is what gets you noticed

Oh, I see. I misunderstood the comments from all of the 9thgencivic expats. It's pretty obvious I haven't spent much time over there. I'm glad webby runs a tight ship over here that is friendly for all!

Glad folks can rise to the occasion to avoid name calling and diminishing others. To note - I've never read a thread on the other site demeaning the staff or members on this site.

Poor form fellas.

Oh, I see. I misunderstood the comments from all of the 9thgencivic expats. It's pretty obvious I haven't spent much time over there. I'm glad webby runs a tight ship over here that is friendly for all!
Yes much better in my opinion .

Webby has a different goal in running his sites than the other 9th site and the people who own it. Almost the entire staff here has either worked with webby on a previous site or were long time members and want to build the same thing he wants.

The other site and their owners are all about the almighty dollar, as long as they get their money they dont care what goes on

This thread is a reason? The thread started with people just stating they were banned, asking if others were also, and if so any reason or if anyone had an explanation. That got sorted out pretty quick though, and turns out just a glitch.

No one really said anything bad about the other site, except one newish guy who came over. Obv. there is a different feel and style to the management of both sites. It's easy to harp when things go awry.

It's also not the first mass exodus.

I don't think the members/staff are bad. From what I gather, you just got a crap boss that makes ya look bad sometimes.

I had to work under them for some time, and know how things go with them.

:yeahthat: some of us have been on the other side with the owners and experienced first hand how things operate

Last edited:
Back