Banned

Blueribbon

Barrie, Ontario
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Well, it looks like I have been banned from the other civic forum. I have no reason why that would have been done as I was not on the forum for 3 months until yesterday. I go on there today, and now I'm banned. So, that's it for them, I'm gonna be over here full time from now on. Screw them if they are gonna ban me for nothing. Another one of the original members gone.

Well, it looks like I have been banned from the other civic forum. I have no reason why that would have been done as I was not on the forum for 3 months until yesterday. I go on there today, and now I'm banned. So, that's it for them, I'm gonna be over here full time from now on. Screw them if they are gonna ban me for nothing. Another one of the original members gone.
I just went on today and the same thing>>> i was like WTF? it said no reason and never lifted.Man O Man,Really? at least tell me what i did?

along time ago i got accused of low balling,but it was never a big deal,I never made an offer for a used part again,never will.but i never had issues or anything of the such...Im waiting there response.

LOL No worries brother you're not alone. I got banned and bozo88 got banned too. I have no idea as to why, I got a message stating "You're banned, specific reasons: NONE, when will the banned be lifted "NEVER"

Dang they banned you twice AP smh
yeah.. they were cruel about it tho! They put me on something called COPPA were i was locked out of everything but it still looked like a was a normal user! Thanks to FooBird for coming to the rescue! He finally was able to perma-ban me as his final act as a moderator! Made me so happy as weird as that seems..

Reason for banning was "it's more humane" hahaha

super awesome :D

Back