2013 civic si 4dr full-race catback

red13devil

Oklahoma
Vehicle Model
Civic si
Body Style
Sedan
Dose this looks rite to any of you guys or gal out there???
image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
Can you get pictures from the downpipe back to the axle?

Dose this looks rite to any of you guys or gal out there??? it don't looks as what I expected, and it rattle at start and reverse. I think full race need to make the tip longer for the 13 4dr si and need to look into the s section. Kind of regret getting this :(

It rattles? Something isn't right. My car is vibration city with the boomba mounts and I do not have rattle noises that I can tell from the exhaust at all, it's left of center in that area where the pipe is supposed to come out for me though. Doesn't bother me as it doesn't hit anything. Just checked mine for the length thing and it seems about the same. Looks fine from the back and a little hidden from the side which is kind of cool.

I like the way the 2dr looks better not hiding just rite, my don't vibrate or anything at driving but just hate it every time I start it rattle and hitting the s part it looks like they could move just about .200 thousand then it be perfect,

Start rattle solve :). But the looks still not catching my attention, sounding is perfection.

Honestly, after it breaks in, it is not too bad. Quieter than a muscle car with glass packs. Hell, quieter than the turbo diesel trucks my neighbors have.

how loud is it? my dad thinks its gonna be too loud.
I have crazy hearing. The people who check my ears for work every year always say my hearing is amazing. I think it is very loud. When I start mine in the am and it's cold the rear view mirror shakes. You can drive it quite but if you are even a little heavy on the gas as low rpm it is a deep sound that travels far. My mom wears ear plugs in my car hahaha! But I love it love the sound and feel!

I have crazy hearing. The people who check my ears for work every year always say my hearing is amazing. I think it is very loud. When I start mine in the am and it's cold the rear view mirror shakes. You can drive it quite but if you are even a little heavy on the gas as low rpm it is a deep sound that travels far. My mom wears ear plugs in my car hahaha! But I love it love the sound and feel!

Yeah that cold idle is pretty killer, I've only ever heard it in the car until I got out of the car this morning because I forgot something in the house. The exhaust can really be super quiet or really loud depending on your driving. I know I've had it be almost silent at idle with the A/C not switching on and off every 2 seconds.

e4epara5.jpg

Large bumps I hear it hit. Any one else? I don't recall hearing it before I installed the down pipe

e4epara5.jpg

Large bumps I hear it hit. Any one else? I don't recall hearing it before I installed the down pipe

My hit same area but it on the left of ur pic here don't look as bad as yours yet but I hear it every time I hit bump

Can you take pics of the hangers and the midpipe section. My guess is that one of the rubber mounts is possibly throwing it off and/or you may have incorrectly installed the midpipe onto the downpipe(speaking from experience on this one).

Can you take pics of the hangers and the midpipe section. My guess is that one of the rubber mounts is possibly throwing it off and/or you may have incorrectly installed the midpipe onto the downpipe(speaking from experience on this one).
I don't see how that's possible. You maybe be able to bold the mid pipe wrong to the down pipe but you could never install the whole cat back with the mid pipe on wrong it would never work. I had it in a lift today and it all looks installed correctly.

I don't see how that's possible. You maybe be able to bold the mid pipe wrong to the down pipe but you could never install the whole cat back with the mid pipe on wrong it would never work. I had it in a lift today and it all looks installed correctly.

When I installed my, I accidentally rotated the midpipe somehow and had the angle going to the side and not down, which was causing it to hit the bottom of the car and it made the fit at the axle not quite right.

It should be positioned like this with the angle going downward. Not sure how the hell I didn't notice I rotated it. I blame the heat/humidity, frustration of working on jackstands, being tired, and pressed for time. It is also possible that you have the rubber mount at the axle pushed on too far. There should only be about a half inch or so of the metal hanger showing on the end towards the wheel well.

2013-07-14 09.11.30.jpg

Back