2013 civic si 4dr full-race catback

When I installed my, I accidentally rotated the midpipe somehow and had the angle going to the side and not down, which was causing it to hit the bottom of the car and it made the fit at the axle not quite right.

It should be positioned like this with the angle going downward. Not sure how the hell I didn't notice I rotated it. I blame the heat/humidity, frustration of working on jackstands, being tired, and pressed for time. It is also possible that you have the rubber mount at the axle pushed on too far. There should only be about a half inch or so of the metal hanger showing on the end towards the wheel well.

View attachment 26122

My mid pipe is hook up correct but yes I'll had to check my rubber might been push too far back to the back because I didn't like the way it look hiding under the bumper so I push the rubber all the way to the back to make the exhaust stick out more:)

Do u 2 have the hissing sound at heavy load sound like it has those fake turbo whitsle?
That is rasp. It is there due to a lack of a cat (or two) and a lack of actual headers. It will be present with all aftermarket downpipes to varying degrees.

Mind taking a shot for those of you with a 2013 si sedan of how how car looks with this exhaust from behind? Like if I was behind the car how it would look? Many thanks in advance.

i figured it out the rattling. its from the top of the muffler hitting the double hanger i will be looking into that later on!

My too same spot I just did a inspection today so what I did was put a cushion in between the stock hanger and full-race muffler for now but I don't know how long it well last tell it falls off let me know what u came up with to fix this problem. I was thinking of buying different kind of triangle rubber but ill shop around.

Does anyone have this problem on 2012 Si sedan? Are there any differences between 2012 and 2013 Si that would cause the 2013 to only have fitment issues? Or is it a bad batch from Full Race?

I'm considering this exhaust in the future as it is my favorite sounding/looking exhaust, but if there are fitment issues I definitely won't buy jt

My too same spot I just did a inspection today so what I did was put a cushion in between the stock hanger and full-race muffler for now but I don't know how long it well last tell it falls off let me know what u came up with to fix this problem. I was thinking of buying different kind of triangle rubber but ill shop around.
what im going to do is loosen the mid pipe slip section clamp and push it forward. if you look closely you should be able to tell that the midpipe is back to far and needs to slide forward about a half inch! but till i do it i put a little rtv on a pice of drawer liner and wrapped it around the hanger :).. and as to the 2013 doing it i cant see why it would be any different. technically it was just improper instillation

what im going to do is loosen the mid pipe slip section clamp and push it forward. if you look closely you should be able to tell that the midpipe is back to far and needs to slide forward about a half inch! but till i do it i put a little rtv on a pice of drawer liner and wrapped it around the hanger :).. and as to the 2013 doing it i cant see why it would be any different. technically it was just improper instillation

That what I did today but then it hit the s section so I put it back as is

Back