jrotax101

Avada Kedavra
VIP Member
Hogwarts
Vehicle Model
BMW
Body Style
M3
So, how many people actually use the "like" system on the site?

Find out. How many likes do you get per X amount of posts?

Example:

1587 Posts
1374 likes

1.16 posts per like

How many of you are super valuable and have more likes than posts?
How many of you just love posting?!

Last edited:

2.85 posts per like

I like posting and communicating with others. I don't care so much about the "like" aspect. I do however "like" other people's posts.

I like the use of "LIKE", coming or going.... because I use it for 2 reasons ...... 1 for something I like, and also to show I'm interested in that post and want the poster to know I'm paying attention to it.
2.1 ratio

900/451 = 1.99. I guess I need to be more pertinent. I just try to stay out of trouble . . .

So, I went back to highschool today to pick up my daughter for a Dr. appointment. She called me while I was signing in. "Hi Seetpea, yeah I'm here signing in right now." The nasty administrative lady said, "your daughter, on her phone?" I thought she was joking, so I said, "Really, well this wouldn't be the first time I got in trouble in highschool." "Oh, you won't be in trouble, she will," she quipped. Undeterred, I said, "you're going to have to get my phone to prove I was talking to her." Another student's mother who was waiting there explained aloud to me, They're not allowed to keep their phones on or use them. They'll take 'em away and the parent will have to come back to school to get the phone later."

So I looked over at the scraggly-haired mean-and-nasty admin lady and said, "It just figures, I come back to highschool for 3 minutes and I'm already in trouble, in the principle's office. Some things never change." Laughter broke out everywhere, except for you-know-who.

My daughter peeked into the office, never coming in, so we just left. Turns out the lady is the nastiest in the whole school.
They didn't take her phone when she came back to school.

I'm so glad school's out forever.

Oh, if you liked this post let me know about 500 times please, I have some catching up to do!

900/451 = 1.99. I guess I need to be more pertinent. I just try to stay out of trouble . . .

So, I went back to highschool today to pick up my daughter for a Dr. appointment. She called me while I was signing in. "Hi Seetpea, yeah I'm here signing in right now." The nasty administrative lady said, "your daughter, on her phone?" I thought she was joking, so I said, "Really, well this wouldn't be the first time I got in trouble in highschool." "Oh, you won't be in trouble, she will," she quipped. Undeterred, I said, "you're going to have to get my phone to prove I was talking to her." Another student's mother who was waiting there explained aloud to me, They're not allowed to keep their phones on or use them. They'll take 'em away and the parent will have to come back to school to get the phone later."

So I looked over at the scraggly-haired mean-and-nasty admin lady and said, "It just figures, I come back to highschool for 3 minutes and I'm already in trouble, in the principle's office. Some things never change." Laughter broke out everywhere, except for you-know-who.

My daughter peeked into the office, never coming in, so we just left. Turns out the lady is the nastiest in the whole school.
They didn't take her phone when she came back to school.

I'm so glad school's out forever.

Oh, if you liked this post let me know about 500 times please, I have some catching up to do!

That's HILARIOUS!!!

I just liked all your posts so you numbers are off. :P

Posts 2243
Likes 1633
Ratio. 1.37 P/L

All my Likes were just people telling me that they had seen my post though. No real Likes.

Last edited:
That's HILARIOUS!!!
Thank you.

It gets better. I noticed that whenever our son got sick as a youngster, he'd pass it on to my wife. Colds were ping-ponged back and forth between them. He never got me sick though. With our daughter, if she was ever even sniffly, I got a huge cold just looking at her. So I guess I avoided sharing in her food offers, bites of this and that . . . straws . . . A while ago she confronted me about never wanting to try her food, drink from the same glass, etc., so I just said, "Oh, I hadn't noticed that" and swore I'd change my ways, only refusing to try something if she was sick.

After the doctor appointment today, my poor Sweetpea could hardly open her mouth, jaw hurt, wanted to stop at a Tropical Smoothie Cafe before going back to school. I order a sandwich and bottle of water. She orders a Tropi-something smoothie. "Oh Dad, you have to try this." I have no escape and don't want to hurt her feelings, so I take it by the straw and try it. "Sweetie, that's really good. Thank you."

Later, as we're getting into the car, she said, "Dad, I was really surprised that you tried my smoothie." "Why so, Sweetpea?"

"Because you know I have a cold, right?"

Um, not exactly, but now I notice the half empty 12 pack of mini-kleenex packets that's been on the diningroom table since last week.

Back