Squiggy and Spidergirl's Annual Halloween Movie Fest!

Depends on how much you like B movies and campy movies. The remake wasn't too bad.

Cabin-in-the-Woods.jpg

Oh nice! The twist at the end.... the final cameo....awesome movie.

Army of Darkness got ripped off by K-Mart. You know the part where Ash goes "Shop smart, shop S-Mart."

Its kinda at the end...

K-mart..... their ads for a while were saying "shop smart, shop K-Mart."

I think the K-mart marketing people are AoD fans.

Oh nice! The twist at the end.... the final cameo....awesome movie.

It is amazing how many people didn't truly understand the whole subtext to the movie.

Movie #9 has been temporarily delayed due to Animation Domination Halloween 2013

Are these ranked in any way, or is this list purely random? Do you own the full list, or you're renting these... or?

Are these ranked in any way, or is this list purely random? Do you own the full list, or you're renting these... or?

Purely random and on a whim at the time of sitting down to watch one.

#1 owned
#2 Netflix
#3 Netflix
#4 owned
#5 owned
#6 owned
#7 Netflix
#8 Redbox
#9 owned

#10 Netflix

pxtfrankgal.jpg

Last edited:
WooHoo!! Glad I could be of assistance!

If I had more time tonight, I would have gotten more than one. The codes are tied to one use per credit card number. So you can use the same one with each credit/debit card you have. I have gotten three freebies in one day before!

If I had more time tonight, I would have gotten more than one. The codes are tied to one use per credit card number. So you can use the same one with each credit/debit card you have. I have gotten three freebies in one day before!
haha yes, I've done that before. It's awesome.
I miss when they used to have a list of codes. They don't do that anymore :(

Back