New Here..14 Si

D.Wheels

South Dakota
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
New guy here from South Dakota. Picked up my 2014 Si sedan in June and have been looking through multiple forums for ideas/ direction i want to go. Figured might as well make an account and post up what i have. I have owned multiple Hondas in the past(02 Civic Ex, 97 b18c hatch and 06 RSX-s) but i just lost 12 Lancer to hail damage. Feels great to be back in a Honda again. I'm at work right now but will get pictures up later of the Si.

Last edited:
Paid 16500 for the rsx in 08. I have the worst luck with cars. Rsx was totaled from flood damage. Around here all you can find lately is 02-04 that have been severely abused.

Paid 16500 for the rsx in 08. I have the worst luck with cars. Rsx was totaled from flood damage. Around here all you can find lately is 02-04 that have been severely abused.

seems like more and more are becoming victims of "ricing" I saw one yesterday with this really crappy sound exhaust and I thought ah that poor car

Just bought one of those Bluetooth obd2 tools that connects to the android app called torque. Must say I'm impressed so far!

Back